What does kissing feel like?

MD Geist

I hate kissing my relatives save a few.

Hopefully you like kissing girlfriends. It can be so much fun.

I don't like it when family members try and kiss me, I don't like it they've tried many many years ago.

I have been kissed just not in a true romantic way.

• 5 months later...

Well on new years night my best female friend took it upon herself to be my first kiss. It was so sudden and quick that I thought I was going to pass out. I felt a huge rush of pleasure on the side of my face, I was standing outside in the door way while it was below zero and after kissing me I didn't need a jacket.

We were both happy and I was flattered. Out of all the people in the world I just never thought she would ever think about kissing me but she did. She was very happy to do it for me.

• 5 weeks later...

It depends is it soft kiss, lightly kiss, strong kiss, tight kiss, passionate kiss or something else. All kisses feels different. And it depends who with you kiss. Breath, warmness of lips, surface of lips, how much you press lips together, is there tongue with it and so on... I would say that best kisses makes me feel there is tornado in my brains, lol. I love tongue kisses Kissing feels soft on the lips, it tickles and it feels in whole body. I never want to stop

Maybe I'm not as romantic as other females here, but kissing to me feels similarly to kissing a soft, kind of wet hand. It's fun, but not that great. I've never felt my heart palpitate or anything like that, and I have kissed various guys, never felt butterflies (but I have been nauseated), including 2 of whom I've been in long-term relationships with. (I'm 24, and kissed a guy for the first time when I was 15.)

Archived