GF sending mixed messages?

I was stimulating my GF on the weekend and asked me if I could go deeper with my fingers and she said she needed something thicker so I hinted that we should have sex but she said she isnt ready for that yet since we have only been dating for a month. I asked her if she wanted to go to the sex shop and try some toys but she is hesitant. I dont get why she asks or something "thicker" if she wont have sex...I thought it was a hint but I guess not. I am having a hard time to get her to orgasm with my fingers and tongue... I am only able to sometimes but its frustrating and I dont enjoy her going down on me as much when I know she didnt climax. She told me its easier for her to orgasm in the past on one night stands!! but since she really likes me its more difficult!?? That doesnt make alot of sense to me... kinda sounds bs.

Did you outright ask her what she means by "needing something thicker" if sex isn't the answer and toys aren't the answer? Overall, is she comfortable with the sexual things you DO do together, or does she seem uncomfortable at all? The fact that she's not ready to have sex yet and she's not orgasming from fingering or from oral makes me wonder if she feels you're moving too fast together.

Did you outright ask her what she means by "needing something thicker" if sex isn't the answer and toys aren't the answer? Overall, is she comfortable with the sexual things you DO do together, or does she seem uncomfortable at all? The fact that she's not ready to have sex yet and she's not orgasming from fingering or from oral makes me wonder if she feels you're moving too fast together.

She told me my fingers are ok at first but then she would like something thicker/bigger because she gets too used to it? She said she feels quite comfortable with me right now and the more time we spend together it gets better. I told her that I dont want to pressure her and I have never asked her to have sex with me or said anything that would put to much pressure on her. She gives me oral and I told her that if she isnt comfortable doing it yet she doesnt have to but she said she enjoys doing it for me.

Im usually making the first moves so Im going to take it a bit slower and see if she makes the moves first that way I know she is in the mood for sure.

It sounds to me like she DOES want sex with you but she may be scared or honestly not ready. You turn her on, she has good feelings for you but she's just not quite ready. I would suggest giving it a little more time, I can tell you care about her and I believe your patience will pay off!

It sounds to me like she DOES want sex with you but she may be scared or honestly not ready. You turn her on, she has good feelings for you but she's just not quite ready. I would suggest giving it a little more time, I can tell you care about her and I believe your patience will pay off!

Thanks, Id rather wait and have it be better for the both of us rather than rush it and it turn out a bad experience.

Archived