I fool around with this guy but he has a girlfriend...

i fool around with this guy but he has a girlfriend....... and i dont get him either cause he tells me that he likes me but then he goes off ,after he sees me, to his girlfriends house.... i like him too .. but i feel bad really bad and hes a better guy then dwain... ex bf..... i asked him about sex and he said whenever your ready hes a virgin too...... i dono what to do i dont want to break them up but i really like him HELP ME!!!

Hello

Triangle relationships never work out, someone always gets hurt. You also have to figure if this guy is cheating on his current girlfriend. That in the future if you two end up being together. What would he do behind your back. Allot of other guys to choose from out there, I think you can do much better.

Good luck

Kuhl

8)

Yes, this type of activity really can ruin peoples lives, I do hope you know that. When someone cheats on someone it can scar them for months, really making their life difficult. Do you think it is remotely "OK" to do that to the innocent girl. She has done nothing wrong as far as you've said, so your best course of action is to tell him straight up. "Look, either you like me or you like her, but i'm not going to allow you to cheat on her like that. You need to be loyal or break off the relationship." If you ever want to have respect from anyone you need to GIVE respect. So i'd highly recommend you "respect" the other girl and tell him that.