Any dating site recommendations...?

lanceberry

Hey all...I was just wondering if anyone knows any good dating websites I signed up to link removed but just wanted to asked around for any other good recommendations for dating sites..

I just want to know if anyone has met anyone from there , is it worth it etc...

Help will be appreciated..

I had fairly good luck with eharmony. I stop using it after I realized that I am simple not ready for a relationship yet. But, I did talk to a few very nice people and went on a few dates with people that I would be very interested in if I were ready to be in a relationship.

Well! I think you'll get a mixed bag of reactions - I only ever registered with Plenty Of Fish and it worked for me, however others will say it's terrible... you really can't tell until you try it for yourself.

I suppose a good strategy might be to register with all the free ones - it doesn't cost you anything except a little time after all. Then you could pick a paid one depending on which you like the look of

link removed was my best luck for quality girls.

Plenty of Fish gave me real dates too, but the girls there just seemed not to be serious. This has just been my experience, I'm sure if you looked hard enough you would find more. But Match is a pay site and you do get more if you pay for it.

Eharmony never gave me a real date, but I did have a phone relationship for about 2 months which was nice as I do not have greatest living space and not really wanting a GF right now.

A bit of advice. You get what you pay for. PoF and OKCupid are ok...just ok, but I also get the feeling the guys there are not al that serious.

I tried e-harmony years ago and had a good experience with it. Recenty I tried PerfectMatch...but I didn't see that many good matches in my area so I signed up for Chemistry (which I think bought out link removed). I see a lot more activity there. I haven't paid for a membership yet b/c it seems like if you sign up for "promotional e-mails" you get some junk for a while but if you have a profile and dont join they will usually send you a discount code. I'm waiting for a discount code from link removed.

Hey all...I was just wondering if anyone knows any good dating websites I signed up to link removed but just wanted to asked around for any other good recommendations for dating sites..

I just want to know if anyone has met anyone from there , is it worth it etc...

Help will be appreciated..

How about RL? link removed

The pictures are are all really them!!! AND Everyone has pics!!!

](*,)

Plentyoffish...my buddy was on it, and is now engaged to the guy she met there...Top notch guy too.

link removed...know tons of couples who are dating, married, or with kids from there. And I had relationships from it too

Eharmony...almost married a guy on there...didn't work out in the end...though no big.

I think what helps to have a friend (s) peruse your profile...make sure it sounds positive, with good pics. Then rely on screeners, like anyone who says, "not into games," are massively into games. People with too many dislikes of things (traits), people who only fire a one-liner out to you, cuz they will always expect you to do all the work. And also keep in mind, they could also have an amazing email presence, but total dud in person. Rely on phone convos to see if there is some possible chemistry.

Archived