Women -- Does it feel different when a guy wears a condom?

Jpo

I'm just curious because the last few girls I've been with complained that they hated condoms because it felt worse to them. Which kind of surprised me, because I always assumed that it didn't make that big of a difference for women.

I mean, I guess it just makes sense to me that it would be a bigger deal for men since it is literally covering their penis and dulling the feeling. Whereas for the woman it is essentially still a penis, but slightly bigger because of the latex covering. Can you really feel the latex? Or is it more mental; because you know that you're not touching it directly?

Anyway I asked them and they all told me they felt a difference, but I'd still like to know what you ladies think.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm pretty sure latex has a different texture than skin, so that would lead me to believe it definitely feels different.

Nuh uh!

Lol, I just wasn't sure the extent of how detailed a woman can feel down there.

Hmm. That's a really good question. Giving. but not by much.

Damn, well that is very interesting to hear... I gave those girls a lot of crap about it, saying that I was suffering more lol. Maybe not. XD

Nuh uh!

Lol, I just wasn't sure the extent of how detailed a woman can feel down there.

Speaking for myself I can feel everything down there. I have used a lot of different kinds of condoms even the lamb skin ones and I still hate them all. Personally to me it feels like the guy is bigger and NOT in a good way.

If some women can get an orgasm from regular intercourse, I'm quite sure it's at least somewhat sensitive.

I guess I was using the logic of: I can identify different fabrics, surfaces, etc very easily with my fingers, but you can't give me an orgasm playing with them -- whereas I probably would have a much harder time identifying different fabrics, surfaces, etc with my penis.

yeah I can feel the difference. And it's better without a condom. But the difference isn't THAT much to me. The thing that is a big deal is that will get UTIs if I'm not very very very careful if I'm using condoms. It's annoying but it doesn't get in the way of good sex.

Okay its like this...condoms dull the sensation for women too.

Not to be too graphic...but you can't feel the wetness really with condoms...and that is a big turn on.

But... You make the wetness. The condom isn't blocking that for the girl.

???

???

Maybe not in the physical sense I mean it is the bodies natural reaction but if we are thinking "dang it feels different with the stupid condom on" we are not focusing on the act, and that blocks us from reaching our full wetness level...

???

No, the condom doesn't block it but a ungloved guy keeps the wetness going, on top of that adding that skin on skin friction. Most women get wetter when the guy doesn't use a condom I have been told. It's probably mental but it does affect the physical aspect of it.

I hate them. They are a necessary evil in the beginning of a relationship but in a LTR, yeah I don't fool with them.

Archived