Pull out method before you are about to cum

cooldudeny

so here is my questions. i was wonder all those couple of who practice the pull out method. Did the guys like it over using a condom ? women where do you like your man to cum on you or you rather let it go to waste

I was curious so i thought i should ask what others thing about it

I do it because I hate using condoms, but I would not suggest it at all. Semen can still leak through before you ejaculate and get her pregnant (although not very likely). Also you can accidentally not pull out -- which is why my best friend has a 3 year old son.

so here is my questions. i was wonder all those couple of who practice the pull out method. Did the guys like it over using a condom ? women where do you like your man to cum on you or you rather let it go to waste

I was curious so i thought i should ask what others thing about it

Are you curious about raising a child? About developing an STD? I think those should be a bigger concern than where to shoot it.

This is really not a reliable form of contraception! I can't answer your question cos I wouldn't have sex with out a condom, or in a serious relationship STI checks and the pill!! I've never really understood what the big problem is with condoms anyway!

Then I would recommend you go to a fancy, expensive restaurant, order filet mignon with compound butter, and then, make sure just before you dig in, to put a balloon around your tongue. Now, bon apetit.

Are condoms necessary? Yes, unfortunately. But there's nothing about them that is positive or arousing in the least.

I'm vegetarian!

They are necessary... that's why it's better to just get over it and not make a big deal out of it! I'm on the pill anyway...so soon as a relationship gets serious, I'm happy to get to the sexual health clinic, have some tests and throw those bad boys away- but you really have to trust the other person by then!

Then I would recommend you go to a fancy, expensive restaurant, order filet mignon with compound butter, and then, make sure just before you dig in, to put a balloon around your tongue. Now, bon apetit.

Are condoms necessary? Yes, unfortunately. But there's nothing about them that is positive or arousing in the least.

Hex,

That's the best description of using a condom I've ever read. Well played, sir, well played.

Scott

Time to dust off the old joke again ...

Q What do you call a couple that practices withdrawal?

A Parents.

Hahahaha! very true!

or what do you call a couple with no kids who practices the pull out? Future parents.

I never understood the pull out, id understand if you where going to cum somewhere else, her breast, butt where ever but going bareback should only be practiced if the girl is on the pill and you want to cumside her without a condom.

Why? Isn't that a little counterintuitive?

Lol, you got her on that one ;D

We do pull out method sometimes, but only because I'm on birth control too. I wouldn't recommend doing it if the girl isn't on birth control.

And to who said this: "I never understood the pull out, id understand if you where going to cum somewhere else, her breast, butt where ever but going bareback should only be practiced if the girl is on the pill and you want to cumside her without a condom."

..That is my one pet-peeve of my boyfriend's sexual taste!! How do I get him to do something more interesting than just splurging on the sheets? God, it's so annoying. At least go on the stomach or boobs or let me finish him or SOMETHING!!!!. Damn. It's irritating.

Lol, you got her on that one ;D

We do pull out method sometimes, but only because I'm on birth control too. I wouldn't recommend doing it if the girl isn't on birth control.

And to who said this: "I never understood the pull out, id understand if you where going to cum somewhere else, her breast, butt where ever but going bareback should only be practiced if the girl is on the pill and you want to cumside her without a condom."

..That is my one pet-peeve of my boyfriend's sexual taste!! How do I get him to do something more interesting than just splurging on the sheets? God, it's so annoying. At least go on the stomach or boobs or let me finish him or SOMETHING!!!!. Damn. It's irritating.

Have you asked him to shoot on your stomach instead of the sheets? He may not feel comfortable doing it on you. I know there were times where I felt it wasn't nice to do, but it still is easier to get a towel and wipe off her belly than it is to sleep in a wet stain all night.

That is my one pet-peeve of my boyfriend's sexual taste!! How do I get him to do something more interesting than just splurging on the sheets? God, it's so annoying. At least go on the stomach or boobs or let me finish him or SOMETHING!!!!. Damn. It's irritating.

Next time he pulls out, reach out and grab his penis, position him where you want him to come, and finish him off. Guaranteed bonus points.

I know I would be hesitant to just let go on a girl after pulling out unless we had discussed it beforehand.

Scott

Why? Isn't that a little counterintuitive?

It's just more protection. Is birth control plus condoms counter intuitive?

Besides, he takes a long time to come and I start to hurt after a while. We both rather he finish with a blow job.

I should add that he has absolutely no problem with condoms. Some guys really hate him, he says it's not a big deal to him.

Is birth control plus condoms counter intuitive?

I've always used both... but that's cos I stay on the pill between partners because it helps my periods... but when I'm with someone new I still want to use condoms cos of STD's!

I don't think I've ever been with a guy who moans about wearing a condom- you hear about it all the time, but it's never been my experience!

I don't think I've ever been with a guy who moans about wearing a condom- you hear about it all the time, but it's never been my experience!

Bella,

I don't moan about condoms to a girl that I'm starting a new sexual relationship with. I realize the necessity. However, I do like moaning about condoms in general, because they honestly do suck. And after I'm in a long-term, committed relationship, you better believe that I'm going to start pushing to do away with the condoms.

Scott

I am in a long term relationship, we've both only got one previous sexual partner each and they were both virgins, so the likelyhood of an STD is low. We don't use condoms, I am on the pill, and it hasn't failed me yet! Nor my best friend who has been on it for over three years. However I'd say with a new partner use condoms, and if you want to rely o nthe pill only then both get tested for STDs beforehand if you want to be safe.

As a woman, I loath condoms. In the beginning of the relationship yeah, they are a necessary evil but I see no problem in a LTR with doing the pull out method IF the girl is on birth control and takes it right. Otherwise you are just asking to become parents....

As for where he goes, wherever the moment strikes. I'm with whoever said it in a few posts above, I'm not one to let it go to waste for sure.

Okay let me get this straight you don't want him cuming inside you because its messy and gets on the sheets and yet you don't mind it getting on your stomach, boobs

If he cums on you that means you've got a mess that you'll have to clean.

It's just more protection. Is birth control plus condoms counter intuitive?

Not nearly so much.

Condoms are x% effective.

If you add pulling out, you lose the intimacy involved with finishing inside your partner. Maybe that means more to me than to others, I don't know. The benefit you gain from coming outside the body over coming inside a rubber sock inside the body would be negligible. If a condom breaks before a guy comes, there's still a chance you can get pregnant, and pulling out won't protect you from that chance.

Being on the pill will (might), and you're not losing out (as I see it) on one of the best parts of sex.

But then like you said, protection isn't the only reason to do it, so fair enough.

Okay let me get this straight you don't want him cuming inside you because its messy and gets on the sheets and yet you don't mind it getting on your stomach, boobs

MD,

It's a hundred times easier to clean up cum from a girl's belly/breasts/butt, etc., than it is to clean up off the sheets.

Scott

When you cum on a girl you take a towel and wipe it up, done. When you cum in a girl, it gets watery and it drips back out of her for a long time.

Archived