Pull out method before you are about to cum

cooldudeny

Okay let me get this straight you don't want him cuming inside you because its messy and gets on the sheets and yet you don't mind it getting on your stomach, boobs

If he cums on you that means you've got a mess that you'll have to clean.

Cumming is a mess, always. But I'd rather have him cum on my breasts or belly then on the sheets. It's indeed a LOT easier to clean up. A LOT!

That said, I was in a relationship for six years. We used condoms ALWAYS. I mean, always. Even though I was on the pill too. It was never an issue, I never heard him complain once. In fact, he probably wouldn't have sex without a condom. We just really didn't want to take the risk of getting an unwanted pregnancy.

Cumming is a mess, always. But I'd rather have him cum on my breasts or belly then on the sheets. It's indeed a LOT easier to clean up. A LOT!

That said, I was in a relationship for six years. We used condoms ALWAYS. I mean, always. Even though I was on the pill too. It was never an issue, I never heard him complain once. In fact, he probably wouldn't have sex without a condom. We just really didn't want to take the risk of getting an unwanted pregnancy.

My boyfriend is the same way. I'd be really put off by a guy who complained because I'd feel they value pleasure over safety.

I really appreciate how much he cares about being safe and how he doesn't complain one bit about condom use. We've had nights where we plain didn't have sex because we ran out of condoms. Not a peep out of him. We were both disappointed but we knew there was nothing to do. He's wonderful for it.

I'm not against using condoms always in fact I don't think I could ever have a sexual encounter without one because of what happened to me back in 6th grade, it was very tramatizing to me in a good way discovering most of your friends have STD's.

I think theres a lot positives to using them anyways. Its one less thing the both of you have to worry about. Id be more than willing to do what she wants though.

Yes, exactly.

Plus, you have to let it "drain" out of you if they cum inside. It's just not a comfortable feeling for me having to mop up down there.

I thought it wouldn't do that.

Oh well I've learned something a new.

Ibu,

Couldn't you just double up using a different form of birth control though? That's what I've always done in my long-term relationships. Whenever we stopped using condoms we started using something else.

Scott

Ibu,

Couldn't you just double up using a different form of birth control though? That's what I've always done in my long-term relationships. Whenever we stopped using condoms we started using something else.

Scott

I WAS on the pill for those six years as well. And now I have an IUD. But I like the feeling of being protected twice...both IUD and condoms. Because I really really really really don't want kids.

And as long as a partner is not complaining about the condom use...hell yeah I'm extremely glad he's using them.

Archived