2 days 2 niights no speaking after argument should I give in ??

jerk chicken

Had massive fight with bf 3 days ago now, he shouted at me on the street infront of people, he went out when I asked him to stay with me as I am ill and he refused. I did make it into a big fight when I should have just left him to walk out but I was sooooooooooooo MAD. Usually one of us (usually me) gives in after about 24hrs but this time nothing. . . i text him this morning details about something he needs for tomorrow work related but nothing related to us, only the information. He didnt reply saying thanks or anything. I really am stressed out but I feel why should I make the first move when we both are in the wrong, but if I dont it might go on for a week or more, what is the most sensible thing to do ???

Er, to be honest, if he's immature enough to yell at you out in public in front of people (very immature), then you will have to be the mature one and approach him first about the fight. Let him know that you want to talk to him about what happened. If he needs a few more days to cool off, you understand and just ask that he contacts you when he's ready to talk. This way the ball is in his court.

Archived