Squirting.. but not during sex?

ay0_x

Hey all.

This is a question regarding "squirting". Today, my boyfriend and I were fooling around (hands/fingers only, no sex), all was normal. I didn't cum

Anyway, cue half an hour later, I'm just sitting and suddenly I feel a *FUSHH*, down there. I can FEEL that there's been liquid, run to the bathroom, and there it is.. Clear, and a lot of it. It wasn't urine, and it wasn't milky, just clear like water

I've never squirted before (didnt really think squirting existed), and now.. Squirting without sex? That's the only way I can describe it. Does anyone have any idea what it could be (fingers crossed there's nothing wrong with me

What happened to you wasnt squirting, especially if it was a half hour AFTER stimulation. Are you ovulating? When I ovulate that ovulation fluid which is clear comes out ALOT. IT's perfectly normal and actually helps to get the sperm to the egg to create a pregnancy. I'm thinking that what you felt was ovulation fluid. I've had that gush feeling too. It reminds me of the feeling of when I'm on my period and it just gushes out of no where.

I wouldnt worry about anything and unfortuntely I do not think that you are a squirter. lol

Haha that's okay, I dont mind not being a squirter

I'm not ovulating, and I know what fluid you're talking about and that "gush" feeling..Though this feeling was more of a FUSHHH WATERPISTOL (Excuse the analogy!) than the "Gush" of periods or normal fluid

hmmm...well then maybe you were turned on by the stimulation which caused you to get really wet and then a little later all the "wetness" gushed down. I've had that happen before too.

THis leads me to a funny story. A girlfriend of mine, Serena, was standing in line at a local ice cream shop. They make their own ice cream and it's almost better than sex. She was thinking of how good it would be and then wooosshhh, she got soaked. lol The thought of the ice cream turned her on so much that she got soaked from her own vaginal fluids. lol

hmmm...well then maybe you were turned on by the stimulation which caused you to get really wet and then a little later all the "wetness" gushed down. I've had that happen before too.

THis leads me to a funny story. A girlfriend of mine, Serena, was standing in line at a local ice cream shop. They make their own ice cream and it's almost better than sex. She was thinking of how good it would be and then wooosshhh, she got soaked. lol The thought of the ice cream turned her on so much that she got soaked from her own vaginal fluids. lol

Thats freakin HOT!!!!

What happened to you wasnt squirting, especially if it was a half hour AFTER stimulation. Are you ovulating? When I ovulate that ovulation fluid which is clear comes out ALOT. IT's perfectly normal and actually helps to get the sperm to the egg to create a pregnancy. I'm thinking that what you felt was ovulation fluid. I've had that gush feeling too. It reminds me of the feeling of when I'm on my period and it just gushes out of no where.

I wouldnt worry about anything and unfortuntely I do not think that you are a squirter. lol

^What Cat said. It happens to me all the time and I often have to rush to the bathroom when I feel it so that I don't look like I pissed in my pants. It's annoying too because it kind of tickles.

Archived