Really Bad Headaches

Hey Guys,

on sunday morning i woke up with a headache and i thought oh just a headache it will go away eventually but about an hour or so after i had gotten up it got increasingly worse the headache was right at the front of my head and it felt like it was pounding, i thought oh i'll eat something maybe its cos im hungry so i ate and it was still there, took 2 paracetamols and it was still there. Yestarday morning and today ive still got the same headache pounding at the front og my head and it will not go away. Does anyone know whats wrong with me??.

It could be one of any kind of head ache. I'm torn between a migraine and sinuses. What did you eat and drink the day before? Do you live somewhere with a high pollen count?

If you have excedrin, try it. Otherwise, take two aspirin, one extra strength tylenol and drink a cup of coffee. I get migraines to where I am curled around the toilet, and that combo works better than any prescription I've been given.

To me this sounds like a migrane, does your eyes hurt, light bother you, sick to your stomach! I get these alot. And the nurse told me to saty away from chicken noodle soup and 7-up. She said eat crackers and water. I go to a headache doc and he givs me meds and they really work, maybe you should look into that or go to th er.. Do you have a bad tooth that could be the prob too.. Luck 2 you, hope ypu feel better!

To me this sounds like a migrane, does your eyes hurt, light bother you, sick to your stomach! I get these alot. And the nurse told me to saty away from chicken noodle soup and 7-up. She said eat crackers and water. I go to a headache doc and he givs me meds and they really work, maybe you should look into that or go to th er.. Do you have a bad tooth that could be the prob too.. Luck 2 you, hope ypu feel better!

Yeah my eyes did hurt earlier i think you're right its a migrane well this is the first time ive ever had one i hardly ever get sick so when i do it worries me but yeah im gonna make an appointment with my doctor and see if there any stronger medication i can take cos paracetamols dont seem to be working for me but anyway thanks

It could be one of any kind of head ache. I'm torn between a migraine and sinuses. What did you eat and drink the day before? Do you live somewhere with a high pollen count?

If you have excedrin, try it. Otherwise, take two aspirin, one extra strength tylenol and drink a cup of coffee. I get migraines to where I am curled around the toilet, and that combo works better than any prescription I've been given.

Well i drink bout 3 cups of coffee a day and on sunday i had cereal in the aftertoon cos i got up late and then for dinner i had chilli and noodles and i had desert and that was chocolate fudge cake with mint ice cream. So yeah i dont starve myself i do eat lol. Well i live in London, UK so i dont think the pollen count is that high at the moment today its 16 degrees think the pollen counts only high when its quite hot like in the mid 20's. Anyway im gonna have a dig around in the kitchen cupboard, see if i can find any asprin

If it's a migraine the aspirin probably won't help. It might be a good idea to see a doctor and getting a prescription for the migraines. I used to get them frequently and now the doctor has me on a beta blocker which has made such a huge difference for me.

Good luck.

Archived