Please help I don't want to screw this up!!!

Please Help!!!

O.k. I've posted on this before but never got to many replies so I'll try again 8) . There is this girl I worked with about 2.5 months ago. She was always fun to be around and came over to talk to me. Once and a while when I would look over my shoulder at my register I would see her looking at me and when I looked at her she would always smile. She ended up quiting for personal reasons and I never got the chance to ask her out. However I looked her up in the book and gave her a call and asked her to my prom. She said she would like to go and accepted. She later got into trouble for being at a party(never got all the details). She really sounded upset. Now I havn't talked to her or seen her in over a month and I would like to ask her out. My question is this: Do you think she likes me? 2.) I know where she works now (did research) but it is not a place I would ever go into so I can't STUMBLE in. Should I call to ask her out or would it be to late after a month and a half?

I suggest you forget her ... if she really liked you, she would "hunt you down" ... she knows where you work ... I think she played you with the "got in trouble for going to a party thing", I myself just recently got the "I was at the hospital" excuse - she was acting all upset also - but I called her on it ... save yourself grief, and move on ... these excuses are womanese for "I have low interest in you, but I don't have the guts to say 'no' to you" ...

l8r

I suggest you forget her ... if she really liked you, she would "hunt you down" ... she knows where you work ... I think she played you with the "got in trouble for going to a party thing

You dont really know that for sure because he never followed up with her, for reasons I cant understand. The only way to be sure is to find out if she blows him off again.

Hey man, what do you mean by ask her "out"? I'm hoping you mean like, "Hey, remember me." "Oh that's good how have you been?" "Great, hey listen I was just wondering if you wuold like to maybe get together sometime and [insert private activity here (movies etc..)]" "Oh you would?" Then go from there.........that is if she says yes. If she blows you off with an excuse again judge it by if it sounds too far fetched. If she gives you an excuse make sure there is a time limit, not the crap of "Oh i'm busy that day sorry." If she says this however, "Well hey i'm kinda busy this weekend maybe monday?" See the difference?

yeah i was just thinking of calling her up here probally tomarrow or within the next day or so and see how she was doing. Was going to say something like havnt seen you in a while and was wondering how youve been. Then i was just going to be like would you l ike to get together (DATE) and do (activity) and see what she says. Sound good?