She keeps telling me how much she misses me, can i win her back?

My GF went from telling me last week how our seperation was more then likely permanet to opening the door to asking me how we could possibly work things out. We have to see each twice a week be casue of our son and the last couple times she has cried and has told me how much she misses me.

On Friday night she asked me if I was seeing anyone and I acted dismissive like no, but maybe and she started crying and I asked her real sweetly what was wron and rubbed her shoulders and she told me that she is still just having a lot of trouble seeing me and really missing me. She said that she just feels a very strong bond but doesnt see how things could possibly work out especially int the 3 to 6 month time frame we're supposed to be seperated. I asked her what the problems were she was talking about and she said that feeling like I was taking her for granted and like I wasn;t really taking advantage of time we had together and just wasn't being very fun or happy anymore. I told her that having space to think, I was realizing the missed opportunitesand that I will make up for that. I spent an hour or so just really really enjoyinh our interaction and making her laught and having a really good time with her with total undivided attention, You think I can win her back if I keep this up and try and un-do my having had taken her for gratned?

I think that if you talk to her and tell her how you feel, then you need to look closely at her reaction. If she says she needs more time or that she's not sure, then you need to bow out so that you are not left in limbo. If she wants to keep hanging out, decline.

After you let her know how you feel, then take a step back. If she comes to you great. If she waffles or says no, then end contact.

Archived