mixed thoughts about this girl

sg23

OK,I may not have enough to go by here to know one way or another. Especially she's still in college meaning she'll be gone again in 2 months but just a curious feeling here. I'm 27 and she's 18. Where I know the whole age difference and no I'm not the type to take advantage of her if anyone would think that. hehe She'll be 19 next month and she acts mature for her age. Has a good head on her shoulders..doesn't act like the wild immature teenager. We work at the same building,where she's worked there before while she was in her last year of high school then went off to college and has came in and worked during breaks plus now with summer break. Where of course at first time around I didn't think much well because senior in high school,underage so of course. When she came home while back for a short break from college..I don't know some interest feel just took over me though at the same time going back and forth about is this right to have this feel in me.

Once she was back in college..I noticed her on facebook and during that time was in a stressed out mode with situations with work and personal issues where i sent her a message just venting about different things,where she'd reply and try to give her input..got to the point she didn't know what else to say to help,where I told her that's fine..That I didn't expect her to give me major info here just venting and striking conversation at the same time. bit later on I sent her another message just expressing about something that happened at work and she didn't reply for that...another message short time after that just making a remark about something..she didn't reply. Also in messages I'd talk about my bad luck with girls and such...Overall I don't think I gave one hint to her about me being interested especially me talking about other girls..where just random chat like I would do with any friends..she'd post a status update on facebook and I'd leave a comment..just friendly sorta thing.

Since she's been back working for her summer break..she's been quiet with me on the most part..especially when I'm standing at the counter by the entrance when she'd come to work..times I'd have my back to that area working on something or even if I was facing that area but looking down reading and writing info down..not paying attention..she'd walk right past and not say hi or anything. where with others she'd speak....most she's said to me in the past 2 weeks was the other day...she and another co-worker were leaving..he said bye to me..then she said bye..while talking to him which I guess so what...other than that..I was standing by the doorway talking to someone where I was in her way..she'd say excuse me in a nice tone. last week I noticed her on facebook so I sent her a message.. private message not the chat type,which is what I've been doing overall is private form unless she has a status update I reply to......just asking how her summer break has been going..if she's taking any summer classes..also asked another question after that..I brought couple things about my life that's going on..plus told her that I've joined this online dating site..where I never thought in a million years I'd join but friends convinced..after said that I haven't had much luck..pretty much a failed situation.. Basically just random topics bringing up...she never replied to that at all.

Anyway maybe it's her way of saying that she's not interested although I haven't really giving her clear signs here...where when I send her messages,I'd be bringing up topics that I'd bring up to other friends as well..more like I'm keeping my interest on low key due to not wanting to spook her say and so forth.

Hmm...I'm gonna be very honest here and agree with you on that. This is her way of telling you she isn't interested. And well...even if you were careful to keep it unclear that you're interested, sometimes it shows.

I'll tell you something that happened to me before. I'm also 18, like the girl you speak of, and I knew this 24 year old guy (not much younger than you) and he would do pretty much what you did to her, messaging me about random things. Not that there's anything wrong with that, just comparing. He would also talk about other girls like you. And I know that this doesn't show his interest in me at all, but I still got that feeling from him and started to not reply to his messages. I like him and all, he's a nice guy and he's smart, but that's all I see him as. Someone to talk to, not a potential boyfriend. One day he asked me to go on a road trip with him, which then confirmed it for me.

So what I would do if I were you is stop messaging her and forget about her. Don't waste your time.

And also, I'm sorry. I know what it feels like to like someone who doesn't like you back.

If she was interested in you in that way she'd reply.

Even if she was super shy she'd reply to your messages. The way she behaves around you at work could go either way; either not interested or too shy to show her feelings but the fact that she doesn't reply to your messages says it all.

I'm sorry. It really sucks when you like someone and they aren't feeling it; if it's any consolation to you I'm in the same boat myself at the moment

Archived