how will he react??

Hey guys, if a friend of yours came up and admitted that she had a crush on you, would it freak you out?? Would you see her any differently or even consider getting to know her?? the reason i need to know is the guy i'm friends with graduates in 2 months, and then he's leaving, so i would love to tell him how i feel, but i don't want to ruin the friendship that we have. any help would definitely be appreciated

its hard to tell because im not sure what kind of friendship you have with him. if Iam currently single and a female friend comes up to me and says she has a crush on me id probably like that a lot. but do you think your his type? one thing is being friends another is being a couple. if you think your the kind of girl he likes, then i say go for it, if you dont do it, and he ends up with another girl, you may regret you passed up the opportunity when you had the chance.

I experienced a very simliar situation. I ended up really liking this girl but my shyness just completely led her to think I didn't. I never persued her because after about a month of us just hanging out every once-in-a-while, she either moved on (assuming she liked me) or found someone whom she did like.

Id say I regret not telling her. I am happy where I am, but I feel that I should have at least let her known how I felt. unfortunately we haven't made much of an effort to keep our friendship going, but I do see her often (in school) and we're still very friendly to one another, but who knows... could have been more.