men gettin it up

boowant

MY man had a problem gettin it up last night and this was the 1st time this has ever happened in 5 year it made me feel like i was unattractive to him anymore or i wasnt doing my job! Have this ever happen to you out of the blue and why do you think its happened?

1st time in 5 years? Sounds like a great track record.

It's not you. Now, read that again because this is important...IT'S NOT YOU.

These things happen and it's no ones fault. Our biological functions are not controlled by us. He could have been tired, stressed, or dehydrated. Was he drinking any alcohol that night? Or maybe it was just his hormones.

No matter what, do not freak out. Assure him that this isn't a big deal at all. And, don't be condescending.

MY man had a problem gettin it up last night and this was the 1st time this has ever happened in 5 year it made me feel like i was unattractive to him anymore or i wasnt doing my job! Have this ever happen to you out of the blue and why do you think its happened?

sorry boo, i'm about to be harsh here....

not everything is about you

sometimes if men are tired, full, disinterested due to stress or a multitude of other things he will not be able to (nor want to) perform.

DO NOT tell him, it will knock his confidence and will not reflect well on you.

One time in five years? come on!

No matter what, do not freak out. Assure him that this isn't a big deal at all. And, don't be condescending.

Please remember this. It won't fix anything if you freak out and make condescending remarks, it will just make him resent you. I've been on the receiving end of condescending comments when I lost my erection and the only thing it did was make me resentful, vengeful, and angry, and it caused the erection losses to occur every time we tried to get intimate.

If he had something embarrassing occur, he was probably trying to relax from that. It's pretty normal for it to happen. Don't let a flaccid penis prevent you two from still having a fun sexcapade. You got hands and mouth, as does he, go enjoy each others bodies!

I wouldn't make a big deal about it because it's not a big deal, it just happens sometimes. Definitely nothing to do with his attraction. But I wouldn't avoid talking about it either. I mean if you're close enough to have sex you should be able to talk about anything without being embarrassed. Really not much to talk about though. It's like getting a headache or something - just happens occasionally and isn't fun, but it is what it is. I think I'd feel strange if it went unmentioned, like you're not close enough to be able to talk about it and reassure him that it's totally ok.

Uggggh I remember when this happened to me

An ex and I had sex pretty much everyday for at least three hours for a week when this happened.

It was nothing to do with her.

We are both looking down at my penis with shock.

She knew it was not her with the frustration I had.

I couldn't will it to get up....

Reminds me of Kill Bill......as Uma says "Wiggle your big toe...."

Archived