Ok, here's the deal. I have been with my girlfriend for a year and a half off and on. We broke up in early september and got back together by the end of that month. It was very hard on me, and sad to say, begged for her back. Anyhow, about a month and a half ago, she comes to me and breaks up with me again. Reason? She cheated on me. This time, I was alright with it. However, just when it gets easy to not have her around, she calls (a week later) and cries, wanting me back. I said we'll have to take it slow and we did for a month. However, now we live together a month and a half later and I cannot forget about her cheating on me and I am not happy at all... The only reason I do not want to break up with her is it will be hard on her and dividing of our goods. What should i do?!?

I know it is. But, it's something that will be better for you in the long run. I should be taking my own advice, but I am sitting over here sad over some loser that I was too good for anyway. Bottom line, she cheated on you and that will never go away. You need to find someone who doesn't make you happy, but adds to your happiness. That is the key. It's hard, but you will get through it. You will be happy again, I promise.

Well,

I broke it to her tonight... however, she didn't take it too well and is now crying. See, I told her we didn't get along and that I am just not happy, I moved into a spare room and I still have not broken up with her... hell.. my life sucks, I do love her too much