Curious about condom vs. no condom

thathoopla

However if a guy ever told you he doesn't ever want to use condoms because he wishes to be more intimate...run far away. Unless you're in an established relationship and don't mind doing so.

but why would a guy want to take the risks ????? Not using condoms does bring more risks , once it all it takes

It doesn't make me feel any closer at all. I actually prefer condoms because they catch everything and don't make a mess. My boyfriend feels differently though. He says he wishes he could be closer to me, but he knows he can't because I can't take hormones. Feeling close is not as important to me as not getting pregnant, so we've agreed to just use them.

Speaking as a guy, having sex with a condom on is like having sex with a rubber tube. Doesn't matter what brand, doesn't matter what fancy doohickies they have come up with to accessorize the condom, it really is nothing more than a rubber tube that you put your penis in.

Scott

is it ????

but why would a guy want to take the risks ????? Not using condoms does bring more risks , once it all it takes

Guys don't think rationally when sex is right in-front of them. Present a guy the opportunity to have sex with what they consider an attractive girl, and common sense goes out the window..including the need for a condom. Happens plenty.

I don't really understand the concept of being closer to your girl by not using a condom. Being close to her means..being intimate..and sexual. As far as sexual is concerned..the act of sex alone makes me feel close, and with that..it doesn't make one bit of difference if I do so with or without a condom. Its easier to not have to worry about condoms, but that is about it.

Guys don't think rationally when sex is right in-front of them. Present a guy the opportunity to have sex with what they consider an attractive girl, and common sense goes out the window..including the need for a condom. Happens plenty.

and that's why i am always carrying my own .....just in case ...none can say : sorry honey, i have run out of them

Yes. Many Many years ago I was involved with a group. We did ALOT of cum play and alot of "different" things. lol

As to the feeling of with or without, physically there isnt really a difference, but emotionally there is. I love having a man shoot his hot load of creaminess inside me. And I love doing things with the cum. So my perference is without a condom.

But I have had sex many times with different partners without a condom, and I didnt fall in love with all of them. That would have been funny as some of them were 3 and 4 at a time.

Lol nice post. Thanks for the reply. I think it might have something to do with "baring all".

Emotional closeness is a result of the feelings coming from the brain, not the genitals. There are a great many reckless people who have one night stands without a condom and it is highly unlikely they connect on an emotional level simply because there is no bit of latex separating the penis from the inside of the vagina. Perhaps the orgasm is better...but that's just a temporary feel good physiological sensation...that feel good physiological sensation might have the side effect of making two people who don't love each other suddenly declare feelings of love and connection while in the throes of passion and the afterglow..but that doesn't mean it is a true emotional connection. People in love will get an emotional connection from sex with or without a condom because it is the physical closeness which solidifies the already present connection...without the condom just brings the two people who are already very much connected just a tad more connected because there is the removal of that latex barrier which allows them to feel the complete person...but I don't think a condom makes or breaks an emotional connection.

I agree with you. Though I feel like there's still something about not using a condom that can make you more emotionally into the sex....and I think it's due to the bodily fluids involved and the direct skin (genital) contact.

Although the fluids coming from the genitals may have an effect on the feelings coming from the brain.

Scott

True, I think I'm going to try to find more about this online.

I persoanlly so not feel muxh of an emotional difference, except the rime it takes to put it on kind of breaks up the mood momentarily, but all in all it doesn't make a difference emotionally. I still feel just as close with or without, but by preference without just so that mood isn't interrupted. My bf prefers without because he feel like it's break up and lessens the pleasure hving sex with a condom, whichbhe might consider an emotional blocker, but I wouldn't know since I am not him

Thanks for the post

And that's how unplanned babies are born folks

is it ????

For me it is anyway. Not to mention that it takes me forever to come when I'm using a condom. By the time I'm getting close, my partner is ready to quit because she's getting sore or raw.

And for whatever reason, I think the super-thin condoms are even worse than the run-of-the-mill condoms. Don't ask me why, but I can NEVER come when I'm using the super-thin variety.

Don't get me wrong; if I ever find myself single again I'm going to strap a rubber on every time. But that's one of the things I like about being in a committed relationship is that we use other types of BC and don't have to bother with them.

Scott

I don't really understand the concept of being closer to your girl by not using a condom. Being close to her means..being intimate..and sexual. As far as sexual is concerned..the act of sex alone makes me feel close, and with that..it doesn't make one bit of difference if I do so with or without a condom. Its easier to not have to worry about condoms, but that is about it.

I don't know why it's this way for me. And like I said, it only happens when I'm already in a committed relationship. If I have a one night stand and don't wear a rubber I don't suddenly feel closer to them. So probably a lot of it is psychological, plus it could have something to do with the hormones/pheromones/what have you that are exchanged through bodily fluids during sex.

Scott

It doesn't make me feel any closer at all. I actually prefer condoms because they catch everything and don't make a mess. My boyfriend feels differently though. He says he wishes he could be closer to me, but he knows he can't because I can't take hormones. Feeling close is not as important to me as not getting pregnant, so we've agreed to just use them.

I prefer condoms and so does my boyfriend.

It not only prevents pregnancy, but it makes clean up a LOT easier and the added lube helps me last longer.

Yes, but so do drugs and alcohol affect what the brain does. Point being, an orgasm is an artificial and temporary high and many declarations of love have happened while on this temporary high just like people have had sex while drunk or high and then realized once they were in their right mind, that it was a mistake.

But I'm speaking more of the release of oxytocin and vasopressin during orgasm. These hormones help facilitate pair bonding according to some studies. Now I know that these are released by each partner within their own bodies, but I'm searching for another study I read a while back where, iirc, the conclusion talked about some kind of hormone or chemical released during sex that was transferred to the other partner. I think it was a hormone released by the man in his semen that helped facilitate pair bonding and monogamy in the woman. I'm still looking though.

Scott

Archived