Barely over a month and I was easily okay, either way this went I would be fine. I feel quite confident with myself and ability to handle what happens. I finally know how it would affect me to be hurt.

For the past few days my ex has wanted to get back together. I did at first tell him not yet because I was unsure. Last night he asks and I do say yes. I want to give him a second chance. If he messes up then I am sure it is not good. I would wonder forever though if I just said no. I love him very much. At least now I know if it doesn't work out, I will be okay.

So this time around we will change some things, and I will give him my trust. If any is broken, then I will do better. It hurts for a while to lose what you love, but eventually things get better. Being only 16 I know this will probably not last after highschool, and maybe end before. Though it feels better and I concentrate more on work when I have him.

Try for what you love but, never think that there is no one else out there.

Hi Enchanter,

I am very much impressed by the maturity in which you brought this. You did a very well done job here. I would like to thank you for this advice. There are a lot of people in here that are in need of help and they sure appreciate your comments.

I know of at least one person here, that gave her b/f a second chance and they still seem to do very well together. Although I wouldn't try a second time, it does prove that second chances do work and can work out.

I wish you luck and happiness.

~ SwingFox ~