getting back after 3 dates

Everyone under this forum is asking about people who were their exclusive bfs/gfs for a long time so I am just wondering: What are the chances that a girl you have only dated 3 times but had wonderful times and strong connection will call you back?

We met the day after she broke up with her ex, after 3 dates, although she likes me very much she tells me she is afraid she might hurt me as a rebound, is confused because she got out of a 6 year old relationship and does not know want to do. She wants to remain single for a while and sort things out in her head.

that is not enough time for her to seriously date someone else. you can't help when you meet someone, but even if she is 'fine' now, three months from now she might be having a really tough time with the breakup.

Her saying that to you is a nice (honest) way of telling you it's not going to happen right now.

There's a good chance that you two will be able to start something when she's moved on. Hard part is knowing when she's ready to date again. 6 years is hella long, so you should give her a looot of space to heal. She needs to get used to life where she doesn't think about her ex, and 6 years is a lot of memories to fade. Go out on a date every once in a long while, and each time you do, try to gauge her and make a judgement on how ready she is to date. Slowly continue to see her more often, and if it is working just keep on going.

There's a good chance that you two will be able to start something when she's moved on. Hard part is knowing when she's ready to date again. 6 years is hella long, so you should give her a looot of space to heal. She needs to get used to life where she doesn't think about her ex, and 6 years is a lot of memories to fade. Go out on a date every once in a long while, and each time you do, try to gauge her and make a judgement on how ready she is to date. Slowly continue to see her more often, and if it is working just keep on going.

But she said she doesn't want to date either so how do I know if she is ready to date again? She must have been so confused that she thought that a peck on her lips on our last date was an invitation to becoming exclusive and she told me we are moving too fast and we look like a couple!

Archived