Putting myself back out there

Jetta

And now I've listed that I'm not looking for a fling of any sort, just something that will ultimately lead to marriage. That should change who I attract and hopefully lead to the right attraction for me.

Still like to date but I'm a serious dater not a fling dater and that fling dater guy really turned me off, as did Mr. Romance.

Wish me luck.

I saw a guy at church today who I think is a widow he had a ring on his pinky finger but no where else. He wasn't a guy I'd pick off the website, but there's an inkling of wishing I could get to know him.

Anyway I'm hoping the right guy for me is out there and I haven't totally flubbed up my chances of meeting him.

Anyway I'm hoping the right guy for me is out there and I haven't totally flubbed up my chances of meeting him.

They're out there, it's just a matter of finding them and allowing them in. It can be a long, painful process . . . especially as we get older.

However, judging by your first line, it appears you've finally come to the realization that you want to settle down, and that's the first step.

Best of luck.

There are great guys all over the place...and since I am originally from Minnesota, I know they don't get much better than from there. Not sure you will find them online, but you will in your daily life. Be your friendly, chatty self and you will attract them like bees to honey.

Archived