Confused

cmhcali

So I posted here a few days ago about a guy I went on 3 dates with... We have a lot of mutual friends. I texted with him yesterday and he said he would call me tomorrow which was today and he did not. I did not call him either as I was busy.

So I end up bumping into him later tonight. It was awkward at first but I made the best of it and spoke to him briefly. At the end of the night he came up to me and asked if I was mad I said no and he said are you sure. I said yes I am. I asked him if he was ok and he explained he has been going through some family stuff but did not want to get into it.

I said I understand and hope it works itself out. He said he would give me a call and had tuesday off from work. I said ok and then he hugged and kissed me on the lips in front of like 10 people some friends some I did not know.

Why did he kiss me on the lips in front of everyone. My friend said it sounded territorial but I dont know what that means. There are a lot of guys in our circle that want to date me that I have no desire to date???

Thoughts???

No it was not at a club at all or anything at all. I actually didnt want to post it here but I guess be honest. It was outside an AA meeting. We are both sober.

Well, I suppose it doesn't matter where it was. I just don't like when a man says he will call and doesn't. It's a big red flag to me. Doesn't have to be the exact hour or anything like that, but that same day or evening is expected.

Archived