that she is not the perfect girl for me and I'll find someone a million times better than her?

I'm not thinking straight at all and could use some words of wisdom.

She's gone...again. This time for good. We almost got back together but she finally decided this is what's best and we're not doing it. It probably is what's best, she is going off to college soon, but damn it I had to give it one last shot. So now after three weeks I am back to where I left off. Back to NC, phone number's deleted, blocked on facebook and ready to get back on track with my life without her. hopefully I can at least have a friendship with her in the very distant future.

here it goes again..

You can do so much better than a street hustling, bug eyed, big mouthed, dirty fingernailed, buck tooth, short, no shoe wearing, monkey faced two timing dead beat.

lol..she's messing with your mind. keep yourself busy. Dont stare at her FB or myspace. Delete her from your phone, email, etc and remove her from your life.

Maybe not a million times better. That's a big number. But as good or better? I would bet on it. She wasn't perfect, no one is. You fit together because you both worked at it. Now she's not willing to work at it anymore. So she no longer fits you. She can't be the best person for you if she isn't even willing to work at a relationship with you.

There is another girl who will appreciate you and will want to make you happy.

You can do so much better than a street hustling, bug eyed, big mouthed, dirty fingernailed, buck tooth, short, no shoe wearing, monkey faced two timing dead beat.

lol..she's messing with your mind. keep yourself busy. Dont stare at her FB or myspace. Delete her from your phone, email, etc and remove her from your life.

haha thanks, I wish she was that bad. she is not going to mess with me anymore. She is now out of my life completely once again.

Maybe not a million times better. That's a big number. But as good or better? I would bet on it. She wasn't perfect, no one is. You fit together because you both worked at it. Now she's not willing to work at it anymore. So she no longer fits you. She can't be the best person for you if she isn't even willing to work at a relationship with you.

There is another girl who will appreciate you and will want to make you happy.

The thing is I've never connected with a girl quite like we did. From the very second we met we got along amazingly. We were joking around and getting along so well, i've never had that happen before until she came along. That's why i'm afraid i wont find someone that comes close to what i had with her.

"She can't be the best person for you if she isn't even willing to work at a relationship with you."

Very true, I just need to remember that.

Honestly, I was feeling exactly how you were feeling once upon a time. My ex was my biggest most committed boyfriend and when we split I couldn't imagine meeting someone I would connect with in the same way or have such strong feelings for again.

But I met my boyfriend about 8-9 months later and he completely changed my point of view. He's proven to me that you can definitely meet someone else you have more of a connection with, a better relationship with and a brighter future with. You won't feel like it until you meet her but honestly, it will happen!

Honestly, I was feeling exactly how you were feeling once upon a time...

You are still so young....you probably wont even settle down and marry the next girl.

This girl was not the right girl for you

Thanks. It's really hard to believe I'll find someone better right now but I'm sure I will meet someone that I can connect with even better than I did with my ex. I really hope she wasn't the right girl for me, right now i feel like i just lost the best thing that ever happened to me but I am young, I have a long time to find the right one

Hah! Don't hold back, Cat. Tell him how you really feel...

And her mother dresses her funny!

There is always someone for everyone. At the right moment, at the right place, and at the right time, the right person will show up.

Don't worry now. Just let it be.

Thanks, I know you're right. She was just so much fun to be around, i can do anything with her and be happy, even doing things I hated.

she called me tonight to say goodbye. It's so hard knowing that was our last talk. I can't believe this is actually happening for good this time. The one girl I want to be with is leaving my life now and I don't know how I can deal with that.

As that saying goes, "there are more fish in the sea" also a German saying that I will change around to fit the opposite sex, "other mothers also have nice daughters". While that doesn't really translate all too well the meaning is clear enough I'm sure.

What people (myself included) tend to forget is that the world is huge, there are millions of people out there. There are a lot more "fish" that are more compatible for you whom you will also like. It just takes some time and going out to new places to meet them. People tend to forget there is a larger world outside their own, so the people you know and the places you know are tiny compared to what else is out there waiting for you. Plus, everyone changes over time, what you find wonderful about her now might not be what you think so great in a few years.

Try to remember that, when I do I always have a bit more hope. It's easy to forget.

Try to remember that, when I do I always have a bit more hope. It's easy to forget.

Thanks, It's hard to remember that sometimes. I'm not very good at meeting new girls and when she finally popped up out of nowhere I was so happy. And now two years later she is out of my life again. I know I will meet someone who is better for me, I just hope that doesn't take as long as it took to find her.

Archived