ex deliberately trying to hurt me?

hater13

It's been over a month since my ex broke up with me, we were only together for 4 months. I'd assume that by now my ex is over me, and by over i mean doesn't care about me at all.

but recently my ex has just been acting like a jerk

-he defriended me on facebook..A MONTH after the break up

-keeps informing my friends (who he never speaks to- unless it's about me) that he's going to be visiting her uni, with a female friend of his. He does this knowing full well that my friend will tell me.

this and series of other events through out the break up...

Why is my ex still trying to hurt me? Why does it even matter to him if I know what he's doing?

The break up wasn't messy at all, I've come to accept it and though I'd love for us to get back together I no longer depend on it (if that made sense)

...why is he so bitter towards me...afterall it was me who got my heart broken not him

Im somewhat on the same boat as you... My ex was the one broke up woth me but she acts like I hurted her and I was the one who broke her heart but she mde it clear that she broke up with me because she wants to be single for a while and promised me that shell come back but on how she acts, its so effing different... But over a month of NC, I dont care what she's doing anymore...

Honestly, I don't think you should even care. Anything that happens after the breakup is emotional and irrational, so it won't make sense most of the time. Don't bother.

If you want to analyze things, analyze things that occurred prior to the breakup so that you can improve and learn for the next relationship.

First six months after my ex-fiance left me for someone else he went out of his way to hurt me and rub it in my face and I nearly went insane trying to figure out why he was doing it.

By now I've come to realise that he most likely doesn't even know why he did it, it was probably just his weird default mechanism for coping with a bit of attention seeking thrown in.

I would try to let it go if I were you, you'll never be in a position to say with any certainty why he's doing what he's doing and even years down the road if you asked him why he probably wouldn't know or be honest enough to tell you.

You might as well conserve your energy and spend it on something that will actually make you feel better, like using his phone number to place personal ads for men looking for hairy bikers who like cuddling. Passive aggressive paybacks are always the best (not that I would ever indulge in such behaviour)

You might as well conserve your energy and spend it on something that will actually make you feel better, like using his phone number to place personal ads for men looking for hairy bikers who like cuddling. Passive aggressive paybacks are always the best (not that I would ever indulge in such behaviour)

LMAO!

I love it. Now I wish I had the brain of an evil mastermind at the time of the breakup...and I can't believe I deleted all of his contact details!

I pity the fool who decides to cross me in the future

Archived