Pregnancy signs, but who knows?

cheesecake315

So, I'm 24 years old and I've been with my fiance for almost 6 years. I haven't been on birth control in over 5 years (I could just never find one that agreed with me). I've never been one that experienced PMS or breast pain or anything like that from my period. I got severe cramps when I was a teen, but they haven't bothered me in years. So, over the last 2 weeks or so my boobs have been killing me! Especially when I take off my bra, I almost can't even touch them. I've been dealing with nausea and some vomiting and headaches as well. I haven't missed my period yet or anything, but heres the thing...In all the times since I've been with my fiance and not been on birth control we have NEVER been careful. mean, you would think in so many years and not even using a rhythm method something would have happened by now, ya know? Now I also have severe Fibromyalgia, so headaches and back pain and muscle pain are a common, daily thing for me. So, I guess what I'm asking is, could I show signs like this so early without even missing a period? It's not even supposed to start for 2-3 more days. I've always kinda had the feeling that maybe something is wrong with me and I can't get pregnant, I mean, like I said...almost 6 years we've been doing this. So, I'd love to hear some feedback. Thanks!

Yes, it's definitely possible you are pregnant. One of the first signs I had with my first pregnancy were really sore/tender breasts, and it started the day after I had ovulated and got pregnant (I was charting so I knew exactly when it happened.)

Do you know when you are due a period? I'd take a test as soon as you are due, or even try a few days before.

Are you ready to become parents?

Archived