i have a really big problem.....

i have a really big problem....There's this guy who i think im like in love with. let me begin by telling you about our history. we've been friends for about 2 years up until like a month ago. a year ago when i was in 10th grade we dated for about 4 months and then just decided to be friends. well a month ago he stopped calling me. i havent really talked to him since. he's always liked me alot, but now i just don't know what happened. I never really liked him in that way and I saw him only as a friend but now I think im like in love with him. I don't even know why. A month before we stopped talking to eachother we had sex twice and I think that might have made me feel that way for him. well i'm 8 months pregnant right now and im 16 years old (He's not the father of my child by the way ) i think that might be a reason why he's stopped calling, but he told me that that didn't affect our friendship. Anyways I think because him and I did it I started to like him. Well I thought he was in love with me too because of the way he started acting. Since we did it he changed a lot .. well both of us acted real different. Anyways Im having so much trouble not thinking about him.. he's on my mind all the time and I cant help it. What do you think I should do????

-Vanessa

I'm a little confused as your post states you are 18, but you mentioned in your description that you're 16 and 8 months pregnanat. Whether you're 16 or 18 and pregnant, ....I would say that should be your main focus right now. Whether your 16 or 18 makes a significant difference in some of your decisons regarding your pregnancy and your first concern should be about you,your baby and how you are going to finish school and/or work and raise your wonderful new mirical entering into your life very soon.

There could be several reasons why your friend isn't calling....and some of them may be linked to his own age and fear of the additional responsibility that will be inluded after your baby is born, even if he isn't the father. You didn't metnion if the real father is going to be part of the baby's life...which would also be a consideration and on your friends mind. He may not be sure what your expecting from him right now and he may not be sure he can return the feelings going forward. Take your time and really think your feelings through to be sure that this is really love or could it be that you looking for companionship. I hope that you have friends and relatives that are being supportive to help with your decisions that lie ahead of you for yourself and your baby.

If you miss him as a friend, you might want to send him an e-mail or write him a letter and share what's on your mind. Let him know you value his friendship and if nothing more, would like to remain friends.

Take care of youself and your new arrival...

Woobiegirl

im actually giving my baby up for adoption and finishing high school. so ive definetly thought about my future already and im confident in it. also this guy knows that have an adoption plan. i cant believe i forgot to put that in there. anywayz if anyone has any advice for me please post it. thanx

-vanessa

[/code]