is playing hard to get still a good thing to do?

sweetrack101

well.i was wondering whether trying to play hard to get is still in these days?or it just makes relationships even more complicated (i.e. The guy would just give up and move on because he was too tired of chasing the girl for so long and she just never give off a sign that she too likes him) and that men these days are just too shy or afraid to show their true feeling so is it now up to the women to do the first move? Lawl.

well.i was wondering whether trying to play hard to get is still in these days?or it just makes relationships even more complicated (i.e. The guy would just give up and move on because he was too tired of chasing the girl for so long and she just never give off a sign that she too likes him) and that men these days are just too shy or afraid to show their true feeling so is it now up to the women to do the first move? Lawl.

If your ego is really big, yes then playing hard to get must be great for you. I suggest you don't because it can be a turn off for alot of people. Therefore, playing games is just ridiculous. No game lasts forever, eventually people get bored of it.

What will happen with your man once he sees that you "turned normall" and that he won't have to chase you anymore ?

I think it depends on what you're looking for. If you want someone to love you for you, then you should be straight up in what you feel and want to do. Someone who loves you will want you and will go for you without resorting to games. If you're looking for something short, then games might make things amusing.

Archived