i like her but she's involved

Well i may have posted about this before, but its a different situation this time. Simply put, I met this girl and things were really great. I wanted to ask her out but i kept putting it off, and i lost my chance. She got a boyfriend and as of now they've been together for a few months. Here's the thing - some friends of hers are implying that she likes me. I really like her and want to go out with her. I don't know what to do because she has a boyfriend! I've been waiting a while and they haven't broken up, but she did mention they were having problems. I know she's interested in me, but I think her having a boyfriend is holding her back. I don't get to talk to her as much now that school's over, but sometimes i call or we'll talk online. Does anyone have any advice? I'd really like to push things forward with her but i don't know where to start! Any help would be greatly appreicated.

i can relate to what you are saying, i've posted a similar kind of problem... however, the way i got with the guy is he broke up with his girlfriend, because he had feelings for me...

i, too, wanted to do anything to get him... we had built some kind of distance when he started dating..

anyways, even though you know she likes you, she still is going out with her current boyfriend... so i dont see how you can initiate any move right now...

however, as she has said that they have been going through problems, why dont you try talking to her as a friend, know what the problem is, and try to get her to think if breaking up is a good option for them... let her know that you would be there for her...

dont try to talk to her about the possibility of you two becoming an item just yet... from what you are saying it shows that she hasnt talked to you about her feelings towards you, out of respect of the relationship she is in... so show her that you respect that too...