How can you tell ?

Well i dunno much about this, but for me that stuff came naturally, My g/f and I have talked about it, such as just cudding and taking things just a tad further to make the relationship easier. Anyway, one night after coming home from a day out with her, I put my arms out and we hugged and It went from there...Had our first kiss.

There are not tell tale sign to tell, just learn to read her (I know its helpful advice). For me, putting my arm around her the first time was almost as hard as asking out for the first date.

When your out together, make sure you sit close to her. Keep an eye on what she is doing and what she is looking at. My g/f was looking at my arm (well thats how i saw it, who knows what she was looking at). I just started to raise my arm up and she slid into it. That would be my best advice, just raise your arm up, if she is up for it she will come to you .

As for the kissing, I just recently started myself and I know how you feel. unfortunately I dont know any good signs, I kinda surised myself (and more so her) when I did it. If you have been out more then one time she proably wont mind because she likes you, if its your first date and your unsure... dont do it.

That's a tough one. For me, when I want to kiss a guy, it's when we're 'exclusive,' when we're officially boyfriend/girlfirend. I don't kiss a guy, who I'm casually dating, let alone do I ever let him hold hands with me. That's just how I am. I'm comfortable with keeping it just at that.

If a girl's just casually dating you, but wants to kiss, then maybe you can ask her in a gentle way. If she doesn't want to kiss you, then don't take it as something negative k? It probably has nothing to do with her finding you attractive or not. It usually depends on her level of comfortness. Some girls are comfortable with kissing men that they casually date, verses others aren't. Ask her if she's willing to kiss a guy who she's 'just' dating.

For me i wanted him to lay by me, and we were sitting on the end of a bed, so i scuted back. within 30 seconds he scuted back and just put his arm around me. She will work with you.i think that if she likes you, she will like it a lot if you put her arm around her. And everyone says girls like it when their guy is smooth. I like it either way, cause when they arent smooth it shows they are nervous, and i think thats cute.