High Quality Versus Low Quality Girl

azngi16

What's your definition of a quality girl?

A lady in public and a lioness in bed. I jest (a little), but someone sweet, intelligent, funny, yet a little feisty. I don't like pushovers.

I tend to like really good girls. Are party chicks good long term material?

Not while they're still "party chicks". Most of them grow out of that phase in their mid/late 20's, and can turn out to be good long-term material once they get it out of their system.

Good girls = have good morals, won't cheat, family oriented. I also like girls who are optimistic, passionate about something. I'm kinda interested in party girls though, they seem fun lol. My friend (who's very experience), saids just date nice girls lol. How do you guys normally date.

My friend (who's very experience), saids just date nice girls lol. How do you guys normally date.

When I do date (which is extremely rare these days), it's only "nice" women. I'm totally disinterested in women who just want a fling or whatever. Oddly, I've always been like this.

I dont have a definition of a "quality girl," if I am interested in a girl I will ask her out and if we dont get along then I let it go.

I think it is difficult to make a prejudgment about whether a girl is good or bad unless you have some first hand knowledge of her experiences.

I normally don't believe in dating ^^ I just go with what's in front of me. If somebody else likes me and I like them, we see where that goes. If it's uncomfortable or doesn't really happen, we stop. I don't have many hang ups over telling people I like them or don't like them or "moving to next levels" or anything like that. I just prefer the type of relationships where people deal with their emotions as they are instead of trying to fit into some idealistic mold of a good boyfriend or girlfriend. It's much more relaxed and often gets to be a much deeper connection than the relationships people try at due to the level of comfort in communication and expression.

I think it depends. If that party girl's life is JUST partying then she isn't looking for anything serious. If she also has other interests besides partying often, then I don't see why she can't be long term. I and a few of my friends party hard - as in we'd go drinking every other night, hit up clubs, apt parties, etc. But, we all do pretty well in school, a few like to sing, read, cook, etc. You can find a party lover and a good girl too, just be sure she has a head on her shoulders.

It's an objective definition depending on what a person is looking for at the time.

So, in a sense, a quality girl, is someone that is looking for similar to what I am looking for. A not so quality girl is looking for something different. That's not to say there is anything wrong with those girls that fit the definition of not so quality, as likely they will be quality to someone else.

I would not put down party girls, as I would have conssidered them quality when I was a party boy, and someone that wanted to tie me down as not so quality.

high quality girls? what are we, chicken?

here, we sell high quality girls only. what the hell.

i refuse to believe i'm the only one offended.

Fresh, not frozen.

But seriously, no reason to get offended. I'm sure you go through a similar mental process when you're searching for a potential mate.

purely a misinterpretation based on poor use of wording. See past what he is saying to what he is meaning.

But then, your avatar could be seen in the same fashion. I know it's meant to be funny...

purely a misinterpretation based on poor use of wording. See past what he is saying to what he is meaning.

But then, your avatar could be seen in the same fashion. I know it's meant to be funny...

lol, no i know. i'm sure nobody gaf about my point but i really hate the stereotypical answers his use of 'high quality vs low quality girls' conjured up. good girls are not slvts, they don't sleep around and they want you and only you. they also get good grades and don't ever swear. they do what society deems as acceptable for girls. laa,

Yeah i was kind of thinking the same thing. It makes me think of someone inspecting meat on conveyor belt. Human beings are more complex than that. I always wonder why people are put into categories like this when everyone has different criteria for what is a quality/not quality person.

It also irks me when people say that someone in a bar isn't quality but someone who's in the bookstore/coffee shop/etc. is. I like to go out to bars but I also like to go to the bookstore/library/art show/museum or whatever too.

Party chicks are usualy BAD for long-term. High-Quality you can find doing passionate things (art shows or dog shows maybe? Church too). But you'll have to weed through. Basically not Bar-hoppers.

People change and evolve, you know. Someone in their twenties who is what you call a 'high quality girl' can have been the wildest girl in their teens. It's not fixed, and if it were, how dull would that be?

No, I'm with you, I find this very silly and very offensive. However I am putting it down to age, and that some of the posters are very very young and have a very black and white view of the world. Also, seeing people as commodities is kind of bizarre to me, but there you go.

Archived