Are these signs that she likes me or not?

Hey guys, I just got out of a year and a half relationship and I've always sorta had my eye on this girl shes a trainer at our gym. And I'd just like to know what all these signs mean! First day she ever got the job and she was touring around the workplace she was like 5 ft infront of me and she gave me a crazy checkout! That was nearly 8 months ago. Now since then she has done a couple of things and I'll give you the details but before I do you must understand when I say female trainer dont invision some blonde bombshell with a gorgeous body. This girl is a very unique styled girl and cute but not gorgeous as a matter of fact not many guys check her out. I just like her cause she carries herself very well and her smile is a huge turn on and just overall how shes always happy or so she seems but heres what shes done; 1- I have caught her eyeing me secretley through the many mirrors we have at the gym, 2- When she was trying to train some girls one of her clients nearly barely tapped my cousin during a workout and she turned to me without looking into my eyes and said oh im sorry are my clients harassing you? ( as a joke) and I was like no its ok and she laughed which is weird because I wasnt being funny, and two recentley I was leaving the gym my cousin said dude your right that trainer girl eyes you like crazy she gave you a HUGE look. I even saw the look it was like her head was down and her eyes were lurking up at me. Now heres the thing, she often ignores me too....like the other day I was walking into the gym and she saw me and no checkouts, or infact she ignores me. So Im a bit confused here.....what do I do? Its very hard to approach her since shes a trainer.....In general, shes on and off signs but more ignoring than focusing but every once in a while she does it. So, please give me advice on what you think...be straight up

Sometimes when a girl likes you she will try not to let it show (or mask her attraction)... which obviously doesnt help the guy who is trying to read the signals. It also could be that she is getting discouraged with the fact that she's shown interest in you and you still have not even talked to her. But you wont know which one it is unless you talk to her.

hm, yeah, she likes your man. the ignorning thing is what was already said. she likes you, you haven't made the move, she is waiting for you. isn't it weird that girls has a hard time approaching guys they like? maybe she thinks you have a gf, or maybe she has a bf (which would be uncool). talk to her, even if it is slowly but surely. say the "hi" "bye" stuff, then maybe ask her some questions, or even just ask for her number....hm, courageous....do you have it in you?? what's the worst that can happen?? she says no....oh no!!! the world won't stop, trust me.

GOOOOOD LUUUUUUUCK!!!

Sometimes when a girl likes you she will try not to let it show (or mask her attraction)... which obviously doesnt help the guy who is trying to read the signals. It also could be that she is getting discouraged with the fact that she's shown interest in you and you still have not even talked to her. But you wont know which one it is unless you talk to her.

I got to agree with xxatti on this one. Sometimes, when a girl likes you, she plays games, even though guys don't like this very much. You better do something quick though and find out the truth!

I need a little help with this situation here - I don't want to screw up AGAIN: link removed