What is your comfortable weight?

g84

I'm 5"3, currently pushing 126lbs, though that's only because I'm collecting McDonalds Monopoly tokens....

Ideally I'd like to one day get back down to 112lbs, which is my favourite weight. I've been as low as 98lbs, which I enjoyed but meant I also lost a lot off my chest, so sitting in the middle at 112lbs would be great - breasts, but less stomach.

Hard to diet though. No self-control when it comes to junk food, since the only time I don't eat is when I'm miserable (I lost half a stone after my break up) so I associate food purely with being happy.

female. 5'10" I feel the best at 140.

I am not there yet, right now I am about 147ish. Crest up to 150+ and I hated it, my clothes were kinda tight and I didn't feel as limber although that's 'normal' for BMI.

In a dream world, I'd like to be 135 but muscled because for sports I feel the most athletic then. But I'm no rush to get there.

^^thats why i look best at 115, because I have more muscle mass. Some women my height look fine at 100 lbs but I have a bit more muscle mass than average female which means to look like someone of 108 lbs I need to weigh about 115ish

Archived