hey guys i need some help i really like this girl and she really likes me or did, we got close but i wasnt sure if i was ready to date her yet so i waited and i really do want to date her only now, she wants to stay friends cause shes really close to me and doesnt want to chance this.

i do want to risk it but thats just me.

we kiss and flirt and do all the things girl and boyfriends do.

i am little confuesd if she wants to stay friends why is she still acting like she still wants more from us and then not lol? yes this sounds like a game.

i dunno need some advice.

Well, if you're already doing all the things gf and bf do, then just keep doing what you're doing. If in her mind, she wants to believe that you two are just "friends" then so be it. The way I see it is you're in the perfect situation, "friends with benefits." Every guy will envy you.

True, I aggree... Between friendships and committed relationship, there is a world of possibilities. You are somewhere in between which is a reality in itself. You can enjoy it for what it is and call it whatever you want. She wants to keep a dimension of freedom? Respect that. If you push, she'll feel constricted.

Don't committ yourself fully to her until it is clear that it's a two ways thing. What this means for you? You are free!... So don't behave like your belong to someone.

vitalcoach