Do it without feeling awkward?

My girlfriend of two months said she is read to move on. She has told me that "my hands could explore other regions" of her body. But one problem. I don't know when i'd be "over using" it so to speak. I feel comfortable about this...but I just don't want to do it at the wrong time.

I guess she's referring to heavy petting perhaps? If you are comfortable with it, by all means, go for it! But it would be ideal if the two of you can discuss about your sexual proximities first so that no one goes into unchartered territories.

Have fun!

The simplest way to make sure you wern't going too far or too fast for her would be to take it pretty slow, make what you are about to do pretty obvious, like say you're hands were going for a wander down her dress/pants whateva, take it slow, and start rubbing her thru her clothes, the slowly and obviously make you're way to her waistband and slip your hands in. What this does is gives her fair warning of what you're about to do, and also a bit of time to stop you if you're going too fast for her.

The other option is asking her what she has done before and what she is comfortable with, as awkward as this might seem it's often the best way, as you are both totaly clear what the other person wants

All the best, hope i've helped

- Garnz

like garnz said...it would probly be best to start out rubbing thru her clothes. and at first w/ my b/f he would put just his fingertips under the waistband of my pants or w/e...then take his hand away. he did this a couple times before actually doing anything! So that would give her a chance to stop you if she felt uncomfortable!!

I DO NOT think that she wants to be asked about each move you intend to make. Her comment would indicate to me that you are moving too slow for her. I am sure she would slow you down with her hands or by what she would say if you went too fast but I'm sure she wouldn't hold it against you especially since she said she is ready to move on. Besides I'm sure she wants to feel desired & know by your actions how much you need her. Again, do not ask. It would be like asking,"Can I say I love you?"