Uh-oh...As I wrote before...Jermey my *Crush* is talking to me again. I THINK this MIGHT spell T-R-O-U-B-L-E!! Yea today at practice I was hangin with my friend danielle, and she also pole-vaults with him....when me and danielle were walkin towards the garadge to get her pole, when he walked out....after I walked by him he said hey....I was like WOAH!!!!...The kids acually talkin to ME again!!!!!! And I asked him what was goin on.....between us, and if he was mad at me...He said he wasn't so I was like ok....and I think we're all good again I think I MIGHT be fallin for the kid again.....and my friend well she found out the HARD way, that she should NEVER get attached to a guy....ESPICALLY a senior that JUST graduated!!....Me and Jermey and the track team have a meet tomorrow at UNH...Seriously I ACUALLY HAVE FEELINGS for the guy now!!....Before I thought he was a complete and totall jerk..but now I WANNA be more than friends....YEA I think i'm a totall idiot too....but idk what to do!!!...I need some advice!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!

I definantly would stay away. Didn't he hurt you the first time? Why would you let the chance of that happen again? I really don't think he's interested in you, I think he's only interested in one thing. This is a jerk & I really think you shouldn't let yourself fall for him again. If that means ignoring him when he tries to talk to you, then thats what you need to do. Just dont' let him get away with doing anything.

If you want to be hurt AGAIN, go out with him. If you do go out with him anyways, may God save you. I'm predicting things like Nostradamus and I say if you keep falling for guys like that, your life will be a harsh one indeed. Then again, I'm not a prophet. I just tell it how it is. Your choice.