How Long Should I Wait?...

Will to get straight to the point I have this friend who has just broken up with her boyfriend. I've liked her for a while now but did nothing because she had a boyfriend at the time.

I was just wondering how long should I wait until I ask her out, since if I ask too late she might be with someone else (plus I do know some people now that want to go out with her to) and if I ask to soon she just might not be ready. So any help will be appreciated.

bye

Hi ShyGuy109,

It's essential you give her some time to recover from the loss. Though there's no harm in you being there for her as a friend. Once she is comfortable with your company, maybe things can blossom into something deeper.

For now, show her that you care without being intrusive. All the best yah?

• 2 weeks later...

hey i was in the same situation like a few months ago, well what i did was try to be friend like talk to her and stuff like that the only difference with her and my other 'girl' friends was i hinted her i like her, you know like giving her little things and looking at her till she looked back and smiling at her when she looked (dont do it to much might scare her) its the little things that count, then when she looks like she getting over it tell her,

(im almost there )