Please help, I am so lost. I want her back!

Hi, I need real help. I met this wonderful girl at my summer camp named Lauren. me and her were so close it was amazing. i was in a living heaven but like the imperfect world we live in i lost her. I made a mistake and we broke up. I thought i would get over her in about 2 weeks it would be no big deal. I was wrong. It has been one full year now and i have realized that i am in love with her. I have been givin another chance to go back to the summer camp we met at. I am going and so is she. Her friends all want her to be with me because they think we make a good couple. It has taken so much to bring myself back from this. i have spent so much time building my confidence. I am a new person. I have mended my ways. I need her. I have talked to her alot these days and she said she would go back out with me, however i have not asked i would just be to hurt to get hurt, instead i am waiting till i see her in person. I feel very controlled after 360 days of wondering if this 50/50 chance thing is going to work the day is coming and fast with only 22 days left. I will need extreme help rebuilding after this if she rejects me because i will be in a deep depression and most likely not be myself. she is the only one who i love or care for so deeply. i am thinking i am insane taking a whole year and for what a 50% chance back with her its like im getting her back with a coin flip. lol. Someone please help me what do i say when i see her. I am scared. i want to be with her forever. please tell me what to do i need help. Like i said i have changed just for her. Do i really go through with this or should i walk now and save the pain?if i can get her back my life is set!... If she rejects me what do i do. The main question here is that i love her she at this point does not love me/but that can change thats what her friends say. to her im just there for taking if she pleases and i feel as though my love is for her and she doesnt love me back.. How do i get her love??? Thanks all God bless the USA and please help me

I think you just need to relax. You're stressing WAY too much over this sit. When you go back to camp just try to hang out with her and try to build a good rappor. Dont come on too strong, you'll probably just scare her off. Just relax and let things happen naturally. You'll come out looking much better in her eyes that way, and given the situation Im willing to bet that it will probably work out like you want it to.