Men!

wowwow

This guy pursued me for 4 months and I finally gave in and went on a date and really have fallen for him. He just opened a bar restaurant 4 weeks ago and has been very busy, but has found the time to see me at least once a week for the last 4 weeks. He met me Friday night after he got off work and we spent the night together and messed around, but no sex. He texted me Saturday and first thing this morning saying how he could not wait to see me again. He said tonight would be great. I told him I had to work until 7 pm, but could meet at his bar at 8 pm or a place nearby. He told me he would call me later and sounded like a great plan. Well....he never called. The last girl he went out with told me he stood her up their first two dates and she never saw him again. So I have been very on guard and even asked him today if he was sure tonight was good.

Is this his pattern? Should I do the same to him and just never see him again? Does he have a mental problem? Men!

I wouldn't generalize too much if I were you. Doesn't really sound like it due to your anger but there are always other people's opinions. To me it sounds like a pattern that he's used to. Just walk away from it. Some guys do this because they are scared of what may become of the future. I repeat, just walk away from it.

maybe this is his pattern? i would tell him like you told us, it's ok if he's busy, but to not make plans with you if he's not sure he can attend. i can appreciate that he's very very busy with his new restaurant - that is a lot of work trying to get things rolling! but that doesn't give him the right to leave you hanging.

Archived