I've been doing a lot of soul searching lately. Throughout my life, nothing has gone well for me. My relationship sucks. her parents always blame me for all the problems she has with herself. I'm broke-er than a church mouse. I've got nothing. I stress about things that I don't even need to stress about. I watch the news and seeing all these children being abducted and killed makes me stress.. Basically things I don't need to stress about, I stress about...

I over analyze every little thing; and it's making my life miserable. I want to live a happy life like the next person, but when you're approaching 20 and had the sh**iest 20 years of your life, it makes you think about the next 20 and so on...

I just wana know how to not give a f*** . I wana be like the people who cross the street and don't even look when your approaching them at 45 + MPH ( if you catch my drift.. ).

I'm tired.. very tired.. my brain feels sluggish every day. Don't want to wake up. Nightmares every other night. Sometimes i just wana leave my house and walk until my legs break or I have a heart attack.

Am I depressed? How do I not give a f***?

Just venting here. Excuse the bad language. Can't vent without it...

I just wana know how to not give a f*** . I wana be like the people who cross the street and don't even look when your approaching them at 45 + MPH ( if you catch my drift.. ).

Just venting here. Excuse the bad language. Can't vent without it...

What, suicidal? You wanna get hit by a car? Believe me, that will not improve anything.

Yes, I think you might be depressed. You say you don't have anything but you're just starting out! Most 20 yr. olds are worth much on paper yet.

And I think there is very little chance that you are actually the source of your girlfriends personal problems. They just want to pass the blame to someone who isn't their little angel. Could you talk to her about setting up some boundries for her parents so they don't feel entitled to hurl abuse at you?

Archived