I can't keep no contact because I'm not a jerk. So i just keep it LC, i don't contact her ever but if she contacts me I answer back. I have doing this lately and she's been contacting me a lot now....I know she is still all...Ohhh i dunno yet.....but she called last night and was saying stuff like....why is this girl leaving picture comments on your facebook and liking every single one........she's so stupid. blah blah blah....and i don't really understand why she would even care.....we're broken up...and just stuff like asking me if i've kissed any other girls over the month....are these good signs to follow? This was all after i told her i don't even know if i want to get back to with her by the way (Even though i do, i just told her i didn't know now if i wanted too) is she just getting worried she has no control now or something?

I think you have a misconception about no contact. If you're the dumper it's not designed to really help you but rather the person you dumped. If this girl is still into you, you are doing her less of a favor by implementing LC rather than NC.

Nope I'm the dumpee. i just don't understand her signals...she acts like she still cares sometimes but then says she's not acting any different when I say thanks for being nice lately. I just don't understand why she still gets rattled up about girls posting stuff on my facebook and like saying me being at parties makes her uncomfortable because it's not me who she doesn't trust it's other people. why say all this when we're broken up?

This is a long distance relationship mind you.

I just don't understand why she still gets rattled up about girls posting stuff on my facebook and like saying me being at parties makes her uncomfortable because it's not me who she doesn't trust it's other people. why say all this when we're broken up?

This is a long distance relationship mind you.

I just don't understand the chemistry in girls heads that make them do those kind of things...

She's jealous. It's not a gender specific feeling.

She's jealous. It's not a gender specific feeling.

Here Here

Just because she dumped you doesnt make it black and white " she dumped me because she didnt' care". do you know the reason she dumped you. If the reason wasn't "she met someone knew", "or she got sick of you" she's still going to be just as jealous as when you were together. Even more so because she is not close to you anymore and so she's prob. feeling out of the loop.

Archived