sad and confused

I'm really wondering what i should do at this point. it all started about 2 septembers ago. There was this girl, really sweet and just innocent i think would be the best word to describe her. We had become real close over the past 2 years and i had always felt something for her, but i hadent been able to come out and say anything cuz a good friend of mine liked her. Well about 4 months ago i had finally had my chance, and i took it. Everyone told me it was a smart move but i realized that it had been stupid and foolish. time passed and she stoped talking to me, or would try to get her friends to go with her when i talk to them. Last week i tryed to fix things between us but it seems like theres nothing i can do. then my best frieend told me that the girl i like says i try to hard when the fact is im jsut being myself. I really jsut changed cuz after being with her i felt that i could be anything and she would still respect me. I cant tell if she reallyl hates me or if she just dosent se me as anything but a thin layer of air anymore. I have 16 days to fix things and if not ill have to wait all summer before i get another chance at her. I cant stop thinking about her b/c i loved her so much. Now everything i do reminds me of her. Please someone, give me some advice, it feels as if though theres a hole where my heart should be.