Question for the men (from a woman)

kerri_nicole

I would never have someone around my kids like that imtimately, it would be a very long and slow process where the kids are concerned and also I am very reserved person.

I definitely do not want a fling or anything like that, I have only ever had one boyfriend. I don't think I feel less sought after, I never even think of anything like that, I am secure in myself and I have a great family & friends that a boyfriend is not a necessity for me..

But I would just like to be able to go on a date sometime.. Is that too much, I am not too sure...

Yo have every right to date someone else.

It's not too much.

It's just not straight forward when you have kids and treat them as above or equally to someone new in your life.

It is not acceptable not to treat them as above surely!! They come first no matter what.

Who knows what the future brings I have happy healthy kids and I am happy

It is not acceptable not to treat them as above surely!! They come first no matter what.

Who knows what the future brings I have happy healthy kids and I am happy

I personally believe in kids first.

But....

The thing is I know woman who do treat their new BF as above the kids as priority, often dropping of the children at their parents place.

Often to be looked at as a mistake and just a nuisance to what they feel is rightfully what they should be doing at their age.

These women became pregnant at a young age to some guy they found attractive while they were both drunk.

A very common case scenario.

But there you have it.

Guys will very much prefer a woman without a pre-made family.

I'm sure if a anonymous poll was made here this would be the case.

And th3e same thing vice versa unless.......

The new partner is not able to have children which adds a reason as to why someone may want a partner with a pre made family.

I personally believe in kids first.

But....

The thing is I know woman who do treat their new BF as above the kids as priority, often dropping of the children at their parents place.

Often to be looked at as a mistake and just a nuisance to what they feel is rightfully what they should be doing at their age.

These women became pregnant at a young age to some guy they found attractive while they were both drunk.

A very common case scenario.

But there you have it.

Guys will very much prefer a woman without a pre-made family.

I'm sure if a anonymous poll was made here this would be the case.

And th3e same thing vice versa unless.......

The new partner is not able to have children which adds a reason as to why someone may want a partner with a pre made family.

Definitely kids first and whatever else will have to come after and only if it fits in with my kids..

If I guy does not want my kids then obviously I do not want him! I am not looking to replace their dad or anything..

Well even if their Father may be not as caring compared to this guy, he will never be the real thing.

Regardless of searching for a substitute or not.

Whether they like it or not.

And thats where you have the set back as such.

If you did not have kids there would have been a wider platter to chose from.

Maybe the platter is better. being whittled down by having kids.

Depending on the man you want and whether your children are an influence in what the traits and values are in the man you look for.

Well even if their Father may be not as caring compared to this guy, he will never be the real thing.

Regardless of searching for a substitute or not.

Whether they like it or not.

And thats where you have the set back as such.

If you did not have kids there would have been a wider platter to chose from.

Maybe the platter is better. being whittled down by having kids.

Depending on the man you want and whether your children are an influence in what the traits and values are in the man you look for.

That is very true

Archived