does this guy really love me?

Hi,

I was wondering if you could help me with this long distance relationship. I met this guy over the internet a while back (about a month ago). We started really communicating on a daily basis about two weeks ago. Anyway, when we were talking, it was like we've known each other forever. We talked for hours at a time. The only problem is that we can only talk on the phone on the weekends, because he has a really bad pre-paid phone service. During the week we IM each other at least once a day or text message each other. Sometimes we have cyber sex.

Well after a week and a half of talking, he told me that he loved me. He hasn't felt this way about anyone in along time this quickly. I was shocked to say the least because, we just really met. He said he said he wanted to be in a relationship with me. The funny thing about it is that I have such strong feelings for him, too. Well every convo since then has ended with I love you, from each other (He usually says it first). Well this weekend (about the second week), the first time we have gone two days without speaking. I left him a message. Maybe I should give it time. I hate the fact that it can be so hard to get in touch in with him.

Right now a lot of thoughts are going through my head about the relationship. The first one being is if really loves me and if so how does he know so quickly. I just want to make sure that he really loves me and that he is not playing me for a fool. Secondly, can I really handle this long distance and the possiblility of not talking to him everyday. Sometimes it bothers me that he is so far away and that i can't talk to him when I want to. Thirdly, how i can talk to him about all these feelings if I am having trouble getting in contact with him. It really scares me that I have so much feelings for him so quickly. I wouldn't be reacting the way I am if he didn't tell me he loved me so many times. Did the cyber sex make a difference? Maybe I am worrying to much. What should I do?

Well first of all, how old are you two? Secondly, how far away are you guys rom each other? I would say that.. if you know that you will not see him with in the next month or that it will be impossible for you to see each other at least.. once a month then you should stop the relationship right now. Trust me, the deeper you get into this thing the harder it will be for the both of you to pull out. You will spend your days wanting to be with him and you will never be happy where you are. One day, one of you will either have to move to be together or there will be a very sad break up.

Sorry if that is a bit brutal.. I just.. don't want to see you get yourself into something really hard to manage.

Take care,

SuzyQ

hi,

i think u should try and not get too attached to this guy because since u havent known him for that long u never know, he might one day just stop speaking to u, or only speak to u distantly, and that would hurt u a lot. but it may be that u just have an amazing connection and it would be good to pursue the relationship. just keep in mind that he might not be completely sincere.

tess xx