Did I Cross the Line?

Last night, me and my girlfriend were making out. We both started to get into it. I was laying imbetween her legs, and she would pull my pelvis it towards hers, kind of like we were dry humping. after a while of this, I took my hand and just rubbed it ontop of her shirt up her stomach and over her breast. She stopped me and said no, (which I was completely ok with) She then said she had to go and got up and started leaving my basement. I walked her out to her car, no hug, nothing. She really didn't want to talk to me.

I honestly didnt mean to disrespect her. What should I say to her to hopefully make her understand?

it seems she got upset with you. but talk with her and if she doesnt want to talk, then write her a letter and explain that u didnt mean to offend her of hurt her. i know women can be weird at times but we r full of emotions. just do your best to talk to her and if she doesnt want to and u have done ur best then wait until she calls u. keep utr head up

I'm not sure how young your girlfriend is, but she just might have gotten afraid that things were going so far. Perhaps moving a bit fast for her.

I agree with the others, just talk it out with her and let her know you want to understand what happened. Keep the communication open and tell her you just want to know how she's feeling so that she doesn't have to be afraid or upset.

avman

Jeffie,

Follow the suggestions provided by the others. However, let me add my own.

Whenever you are in a situation where things are getting hot and heavy follow the lead of the girl/woman. I know it's hard but it makes her feel more comfortable and in control.

This way if anything happens it will be what she wants and not you forcing the issue by touching her in places that makes her uncomfortable.

Remember, follow her lead and I promise you will be rewarded handsomely. It may not happen when you want it but it will happen.

You'll know when you can take the lead because she'll tell you or give you huge hints!

i agree with pretty much everyone. just beware of letting the girl taking the lead. alot of girls are just too shy to make the first move. but you should definatly talk toyour girl to see what she's thinking & feeling.

but i must give you props for backing off when she asked. alot of guys dont listen to the word no the first time you say it. good luck with everything

I've gotta agree that you did the right thing by backing off when she said no. Good decision, that shows real character.

My advice would be that when you two talk about this next, set some limits or guidlines. Make sure that most of these are her ideas though. Next, make sure that you follow these guidlines, and always be sensitive to her needs, and conscious of how fast she is willing to go.

I understand completely that it is easy to get carried away in a moment, and you shouldn't feel guilty over this situation. You aren't alone, lol. This happens to lots of good, caring guys. It is a learning experience. Make sure that you let her take the lead in the physical relationship, and communicate with her a lot, as to avoid any more uncomfortable situations like these.

Good luck talking with her.