Would you view your ex's profile?

bebeblondie

No, I would not. I cannot see how it would be helpful, but I could guess at ways it might pique everything from annoyance to envy to unhappiness and inappropriate nostalgia.

I do not fault anyone if they decide to do this. I absolutely realize the seductive curiosity behind the notion, and how it could be almost irresistible. But if anyone is considering this, I think they should stop and ask themselves why, and what they hope to gain. Whatever the answer is, it probably does not reveal and unravel itself in the ex's dating profile.

They can usually see all who view their profile..........

Will your EX think you are stalking him?

Do you care if he looks at your profile?

I would steer clear just to save face and show him that I don't care if he is on the same dating site.

Never really had the inkling or urge to do so. One ex doesn't even use the internet so I couldn't if I tried, and we talk all the time anyway so no curiosity I know what he is doing. The other was a bad break up and even though it took me a long time to get over it, I finally DID get over it and him, I don't even like him anymore, not even as a person. The mask has been lifted and I see him for the ugly person he was on the inside. So nope, don't give a hoot what or who he is a doin'.

They can usually see all who view their profile..........

Will your EX think you are stalking him?

Do you care if he looks at your profile?

I would steer clear just to save face and show him that I don't care if he is on the same dating site.

Actually, I believe it's him who has viewed me. I know he's been on there for a while but he just recently turned on a feature available on the website that blocks people from seeing that he viewed them (it's a long story of how I know this, which I won't get into). I'm assuming he did this so that I wouldn't see he viewed me.

Archived