Help me work this out, Please

Hello, here iam again,

trying to work things out, before i get to involved.

some advice would be good if possible.

Here i am met a new guy and been seeing him for 3 weeks.

We were together for 3 days before we had sex, which i dotn usally do. After a few more visits he told me, that he wanted to show me off to everyone and he like me for me. (sounds good Hey) Well we have never been out together, only when i pick him up fromt he pub. Oops went off track again.

After a few more visits, i asked him what he wanted out of this relationship, he tells me Friendship, mates and lovers in no order.

I am happy with that, until one night after sex he tells me we are both free agents. At which stage i am feeling hurt and get up and leave. I did have words with him about this. He tells me that is jsut the way he speaks.

So i accept that, we have tea together, but i take away the sex.

He continues to ring me, I give in and give him sex, after that i want a cuddle, tells me not to get to close to him, HUH?

Anyway, i continue seeing this guy.

Then one night after gettinghome from the pub, we have tea and he is looking at me with this look, trying to work me out.

He then says this has to stop, I dotn want you getting attached to me, Dont fall in love with me.

My reply was i dotn love you,(which i dont). We were sitting in the lounge, he looks at me again, and says no more sex either.

My reply, was that was fine by me. I leave.

The next night i pick him up from the pub while working, he then asks me inside and wants sex again. Said no, was working.

He appoligizes for the night before, said he was smoking weed.

(Dont understand that one) So i go for tea next night, wants sex, said No, my reply was you said no sex, so thats what you are getting. Very persistent he was, but i left and he got noithing.

Didnt hear from him for days, then he rings and asks to see me,

i get there and he wants sex, said no, but after the lead up i couldnt resist, gave in.

This night felt quite special, we kissed passionately before anything happened, He told me he liked my lips and loved kissing me. We had intercourse a few times, wont go into all that.

Then i pick huim up next night to take him to the pub, i am working he tells me he enjoyed the night before, but once again, dotn fall in love with me. Her has told me before he only wants casual sex, Something came up the other night after i hadnt seen him for days, cant remember what, but i said you havent missed me.

His reply was he had? Cant work him out

I dotn know if i should continue this relationship to see where it goes or am i being a fall to myself?

sorry for the long message

dolphin

get rid of the guy. he sounds like a jerk. He is so wishy washy and he is basically using you. it doesn't even sound like a nice friendship. so, the friends thing is not applicable. this kind of relationship rarely works. someone, likely you, is goign to have feelings at some point down the road and then it's that much harder to leave.

do it now, while you can.