I am a 34 year old who have been cutting my self since i was 10 the last time was last night it feels good when i do it my arm legs chest and now my neck and face i dont cut to die it just relives pressure inside i just got release from the hospital 2 weeks ago they put me on medication lithium-300mg trazodone-150mg klonopin-0.5mg elavil-10mg i have been slowly takeing myself off the pills i havent taken any for 2 days cutting just feels so good its like a sexual its like i cant get enough i keep going deeper and deeper its like a drug but i would like to stop someday but the voices that i hear wont let me the doctor gave me seroquel-200mg-&25mg so i wont hear them anymore but i due i never had the chance to tell anybody or share with anyone my feelings.

hey im not sure what ur asking are u trying to find someon who likes too i do but im trying to stop or are u asking how to stop

well first of all take your medication i do number two figure out why u cut number three find something else to do instead of cut i write poetry.

get back to me and ill give you more specific advice i need to know what ur asking?

I know how you feel it actually seems like ur relieving stress.but really ur just tickin God off n messin up ur children ur childrens children n ur children childrens childrens lifes..n it really doesnt make much since to hurt urself..is there ne really important reason or are u doing it because ur bored and feel sorry for yourself..u need to go to rehab n get some serious help..im sure if u axidently killed urself people would miss u n im sure no body wants that...they would like to see u get better n fix things..God forgives n maybe u should start going to church..i went thorugh that kind of stuff not as intense as ur situation but u just need to know that a lot of people love u and care for u...n ur not just hurting urself but ur hurting them too..keep that in mind..try opening up the bible and reading Gods words it helps me ...

I hope i helped some and remember ur loved by many..God still wants to help you..

Okay, maybe the posts above me dont understand exactly what goes on inside a cutters head.. But if you have a mind set of still cutting there isn't any type of medicine, isn't any doctor or any hospital stay gonna stop you.. I know this.. I've been doing pretty much the same thing as you for a couple years now and it's mentally and physically addicting.. And sexychiick16, From what he said.. why would you assume he's doing it just because he's bored and has nothing better to do? that's pretty crazy.. And going to church and reading the bible (I say this with no offense to any christians) but it doesn't help everyone..

But anyway back to the post.. If you ever need or wanna talk.. I'm here to listen and I understand the things you are going through.

So email me .. email removed

-Mythical_Suicide-

I JUST WOULD LIKE SOME FEED BACK AND DONT NEED PEOPLE TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO I ALL READY KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO STOP CUTTING BUT IT FEELS SO GOOD WHEN I SEE THE BLOOD FLOW FROM MY FLESH PAIN IS NOT A FACTOR ANY MORE IT DOES NOT HURT SO MANY SCARS INSIDE AND OUT MY BE I JUST CRYING FOR HELP FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE LIKE ME CUTTERS

if ur not willing to listen to what other people have to say then how are u going to get help? u say u want help i seriously think rehab will help..stay on ur pills n remember people care for u and that u mean a lot to everyone ... Im not trying to be mean or nething to drop it..im just saying the way i stopped was going to church n having talks n reading the bible with my bestfriend..thats how i got help..

im not saying u have to believin god but im a strong believer n its not like hes blowing u off..today in Gods words u combine all the sand n the world n count piece by piece n God thinks about you more than all the sand combined...think about it that wayy..if ur life is really getting u down ide say start a hobby of some sourt Hang out with ur friends ppl who make u happy..Family is always a good comfort zone too..But w/e u do dont cut it isnt doing you ne good n it isnt benifitin u in any way shape or form..I know its hard but as soon as u feel the need to cut Do something else whether its playing basketball going to the gym or Knittin lol..Hope i came to some help for u..Bye

hey not to be rude but Mythical_Suicide you seriously need to lay off.sexychiick16 and i are trying to help. ive only quit for 14 days but its better than nothing. i know about the feelings how you still want to cut and medication not helping that you are wrong there the medicine helps you deal with it better. im getting a higher dose soon. and about people not beliving in god well it doesnt matter i dont think she was trying to get him to go to church she was trying to tell him to find something to believe in. well the couceling thing councelors arent there to judge you and dont get me wrong but i know personally that there are some who do but most donti cant stress enough to go to counceling. hey i didnt mean to tear into you like that but you havent really given alot of advice you just told him not to listen to ours. p.s. your right i dont know what goes on in a "cutters" mind. i cut but i dont understand what goes on

best wishes

-stitches

i think that every one is really a cutter inside. and once you are one i don't think you can stop. i mean going to church is good and writing poetry too, but you just can't stop. i think that anyone who has ever done that, has to much pain(although i hate that word)(stupid fealings) to stop, i think they come back again and again. i don't think there is anything wrong with that either. as long as it goes no further. please don't die, please don't anyone die, b/c if you do then i think it hurts more people than you could ever know. but sometimes when i don't think its possible to bleed anymore i go outside and look up and just think, you know. that helps a little. but hey its a free country, "our lives are not as limited as we think they are; the world is a wondefully weird place; consensual reality is signifigantly flawed; no institution can be trusted, but love does work; all things may be possible; and we all couls be happy and fufilled if we only had the guts to be truly freeand the wisdom to shrink our egos and quit taking our self so damn seriously." (tom Robbins)

• 1 month later...

okay first of all like everyone is saying get back on ur pills. i took trazazone or how ever u spell it. its a sleeping pill. for me it stopped all my dreams so i stopped taking it. try not going as deep anymore with ur cutting. Im a cutter too but am trying to stop, ive been doing it for 7 years but even as long as a month or 24 years, its still not a good thing. all i can say is stop and if u ever want to talk ill talk with u

Sarah

• 4 years later...
I JUST WOULD LIKE SOME FEED BACK AND DONT NEED PEOPLE TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO I ALL READY KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO STOP CUTTING BUT IT FEELS SO GOOD WHEN I SEE THE BLOOD FLOW FROM MY FLESH PAIN IS NOT A FACTOR ANY MORE IT DOES NOT HURT SO MANY SCARS INSIDE AND OUT MY BE I JUST CRYING FOR HELP FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE LIKE ME CUTTERS

Im not gunna say what your doing is right or wrong.. but i do totally understand what you say about the intoxicating feeling that you get from just seeing your blood drip..personally i cut my knuckles it may not be considered anything...but it still works to relieve stress and pressure without ever having to talk to anyone