Not sure about what to do...

cuttlefish

Me and my ex is working in the same office, he left me for another girl in the office two months ago. I didn’t initiate contact with him starting two weeks after the breakup, he did called occasionally (everytime he would ask me if I was ok).

He said he was confused with his feelings and still felt that he loved both me and his girlfriend. (He had symptoms of G.I.G.S, saying that it’s too comfortable with me that he felt he want to “try out new things”) We went out the other night and it’s like we were together again, we had sex (BAD idea, really regretting it) and he tried to approach me more afterwards but I hesitated.

Since then I had confronted him on his sudden change in life style (which concerns me and his friends), then I started act like I didn’t see him while in office (except when we have to discuss work). He seemed pretty scared, (he once asked me if I am still angry with him) but he did want to catch my attention.

I don’t want to make him feel that I was being childish and picking on him (I am dead serious about his problems) but I don’t want to make him feel that I hate him. Should I explain one last time and state that I don’t want to be friends before I went NC again or should I just keep going like this? It’s hard when you have to see your ex and his new girl everyday…

You wants you by the side, while he sees if there's anything better out there. What he wants is that you will wait for him while he enjoys his time with her. If they were to break up, he will come back to you...until another girl catches his eye. He says what he said just to keep you in the picture. Don't you think that if he loves you, he would not have been with her? Are you ok with this?

He has made a choice. And that choice is not you+him. Harsh, but exes are rarely confused about their feelings. There is nothing about what he chooses to do that is clouded by confusion. I would suggest that you move on, and don't let his mind games hold you back. Chin up and good luck.

Archived