sinus pressure from hell?

furious

or something else?

Last night I kept getting air bubbles in my left bottom eyelid and had to push it or move my eye to get them to pop. This morning I woke up with, and still have, pressure in my left ear and can hardly hear any treble sounds and bass sounds are distorted. I still have to pop air bubbles out of my eyelid too.

Pressure in your ear sounds like either pressure from your sinuses or (more likely) an infection. See a doctor soon just in case you need antibiotics to clear this up because if you wait, it could cause permanent damage and I'm sure you don't want that.

That eye thing would totally freak me out.

I agree that this sounds like doctor territory. Regardless of what prescriptions or OTC meds you'll need to use to treat a sinus infection, the end result will dry out your head. That's a different kind of pain. To avoid this, pick up a cheap humidifier (chain drug stores usually carry their own brand) and run the thing full blast whenever you're home. Move it to the room where you are, or get two of them. It can make all the difference in helping you heal without a bloody nose and pain--it also helps change your skin back from a raisin texture to that of a grape.

Hope you'll feel better soon.

Archived