How do I know if its love and not just physical attraction?

Yeah, i'm only 16 but I've been there. She's just someone close to you that you feel sorta attracted to. I believe it to be more lust than anything, since I know you feel like your kinda growing onto her. Just don't commit yourself full out unless you talk about it, cuz it sucks when you get it thrown back at you as just being a friend.

What I did was talk to her friends and stuff and see what's going on. Fortunately for me, I got in contact with one of her friends and now me and her friend are going out. Happy ending, yes. I don't know what to do past getting over it other than finding someone else.

Hope I helped dude.

Think about what it is you see in her. When you are thinking about her, is it the great conversations you have with her, or how awesome her butt looked in those pants today? If you enjoy her for her conversations and her mind, then chances are you have real feelings. If you are only thinking of her body, then it is just lust.

When you love someone, you care for their welfare as much as you care for your own. You always want them to be happy, you want yourself to be happy when you are near them. Here is a list, and it only has some of the aspects of love.

You know your partner very well:

You are good friends:

You trust each other:

You are both interested in giving as well as receiving:

You have time for others, such as family and friends:

There is no way to really tell if you love someone from a list, but this is to make sure you actually care about them. Good Luck

well i guess i love her then. i mean i do care about her, sure i think she's pretty and all, but i also like to hang with her talk, i worry when she's having trouble. and i like to see her happy. so yes i do love her. i mean ive known her for like 4 years, and its just hard to go to the next step. i don't want to lose what friendship we have now, just because i want it to be more. i guess i just need to think more about it.

hey, i know exactly where you're coming from. i have a friend where i think is really hot, and lets face it, she's got a NICE chest. anyways, ya, i think its more lust, because well ya you are her friend of course you care about her, but at the same time, its more like D***! she looks good like that, and while its great to like ur girl's body, when ur thinking more about that then her personality, and helping her, then it's probably just lust. of course, it could be that im wrong(which happens a lot lately)and that you two will grow old and have 50 grandkids, the fact is, you should just wait it out for awhile and casually ask some of your mutual friends what guys shes got interest in, and ask that ones that couldn't keep a secret to save their life because then you know they won't be lie or leave people out, good luck!

well see im not always crazy about her body, i mean sure that would be a bonus if we we're goin out, and the thing is I've been waiting it out for like 4 years. im one of her only friends, and I've known about all the guys she dated. and they always end up messin it up for her. i just wanna give her a good relationship