orgasm suggestions

hello everyone,

Well its all very 'frustrating' isnt it, when you JUST CANT orgasm! For me, when my boyfriend performs oral sex on me it feels wonderful, and I get very very close to orgasm, its like running and running until i reach the edge of the cliff and then I just cant jump over the cliff, no matter how hard I try.

I think a lot of my problem is not being able to relax, and I'm just looking for some tips, if anyone has any, on trying to relax more as i near orgasm. For example: do you think having a glass of wine before hand would help me to 'loosen up' any? What other methods might help me to relax?

I know this issue has been posted countless times before, but yeah, your wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

ciao - Sprkal

Spkal,

I would like to ask you a personal question... Do you masterbate? If you do can you make yourself come to orgasam? If you don't you really should because that can teach you a lot. Woman are definitely different from men in this area. I don't know of many men that have problem getting to orgasam, I am sure their are some, but I know that a lot of women definitely have issues with this.

Figure out what you like by doing it yourself, then give that knowledge to your BF...

yes i do masturbate, and i know exactly what i need/want. And i have shown him, and he does it perfectly, the right speed/pressure etc. I still cant come... I probably am thinking about it too much, but even when i do let go and just go with it still nothing happens.

Any more suggestions?

With my g/f, the longer the fourplay, the quicker and easier the orgasm. I know it's hard getting a guy to have fourplay for 20 minutes before, but it helps. Just a thought. Oh, and stop trying so hard. Sometimes if you think too hard about something, it has the opposite effect.

I used to have the same problem & still do, kind of. When I was with my ex who I loved & felt completely comfortable with, I could have an orgasm. But the very few times I've had sex since, I just wasn't comfortable enough with the person. If your comfortable with your man, this probaly didn't help, but I tried!

Anyway, try not to comcentrate on having an orgasm. Try thinking about how good it feels or about how much you love you man

Good luck with everything!

Well, I find that closing your eyes and kind of focusing on exactly what he is doing really helps. Just concentrate on every movement that he makes and how much it pleases you. Then, when he has you really close, tell him to keep doing exactly what he is doing exactly like he's doing it. If all else fails, take over the reins!!!! I know he will enjoy watching just as much as doing!